spiderzsoft

[Arcade PC] Need for Speed Carbon (Global VR)

Its pointless waiting for or asking is there any news of the so called promised frontend, and if you go to the youtube pages of the one who promised the frontend and click on their homepage the reply you get is - there is no content associated with this account - reply from youtube.

Been playing this with Joy2key mapping. It works pretty sweet.

Just one question. After the race is won or lost is there any way of getting it to restart automatically? 

Shame that all the races have to be dealt with by a separate command and no loader is available or simple menu.

Yes. A bit disappointing as the game runs really well. Needs a frontend. Unfortunately I'm no good at coding. I can make batch files and a few simple scripts but this needs more than that. 

Career mode is available as a bat file (still selected individually) but like you I'd sooner load up one exe and just choose the options I want from a graphical GUI.

It would probably take someone with coding knowledge less than 30 mins to knock out a decent GUI.

Here's hoping. I'm not lazy by the way, I just know my limitations.

hace 49 minutos, chrisino dijo:

Yes. A bit disappointing as the game runs really well. Needs a frontend. Unfortunately I'm no good at coding. I can make batch files and a few simple scripts but this needs more than that. 

Career mode is available as a bat file (still selected individually) but like you I'd sooner load up one exe and just choose the options I want from a graphical GUI.

It would probably take someone with coding knowledge less than 30 mins to knock out a decent GUI.

Here's hoping. I'm not lazy by the way, I just know my limitations.

hace 49 minutos, chrisino dijo:

possibly it will ever be achieved, even what there is, is much better than nothing

hello I need to play with JOYTOKEY for my strering whell....how I can do? Joytokey seems to not found the good application. please help