7zxkv

[Emu] Sega Model 3: Supermodel r862

Il y a 12 heures, holmes a dit :

Bonjour,

Sega Rally 2 n est pas encore supporté. Le développeur qui a mis au point cette nouvelle fonction a identifié un bug d'émulation spécifique à ce jeu. Il faudra corriger le bug avant que le réseau ne marche. Il faut croiser les doigts pour qu'il y parvienne !

super merci....le tout c'est de le savoir...on attendra....je vais le repasser en solo pour pouvoir y jouer. Merci

si jamais tu suis le truc de pret tiens nous au jus quand ca marchera....

merci

On 19/04/2020 at 9:58 PM, Tomek.. said:

Not under this video clip what you posted;)

english language only here ...

INCORRECT, the link is in the description of the video  always has been

Edited by Cool Coyote

On 9/28/2021 at 5:12 PM, TomW1972 said:

Does anybody have the English NV Ram files for this emulator that they are willing to share, please?

You can change regions by using the following steps for Model 3 games:

DAYTONA USA 2: BATTLE ON THE EDGE and POWER EDITION (Model 3 Step 2)

Method 1:
    Go into the Test mode and push the Service and Test button on the PCB at the same time.

Method 2:
    Go into the Test mode and push Hold Start and Press Green, Green, Blue, Yellow, Red, Yellow, Blue  (Colors are the VR buttons)

DIRT DEVILS (Model 3 Step 2)
    Go into the Test mode and push:  Start, Start, Service, Start, Start, Start, Service, Test

EMERGENCY CALL AMBULANCE (Model 3 Step 2)
    Region controlled by program roms

FIGHTING VIPERS 2
    In Game Assignments screen set cursor at Country line then push:  Left Left Left Right Right Left, then change country using Test switch

GET BASS/SEGA BASS FISHING (Model 3 Step 1.0)
    Go into Test mode, select the crt Test 2/2, push the Service button 4 times, exit the crt Test, select the Game assignments, push Service 3 times (sound), hold Service on push number 4 and then press Test

HARLEY DAVIDSON LA RIDERS (Model 3 Step 2)
    Go into the Test mode, select game assignments and push:  Up, Up, Down, Down, View, Music, View, Music

LA MACHINE GUNS (Model 3 Step 2)
    Go into the Test mode and push:  Start, Start, Service, Start, Start, Start, Service, Test  (Start = player 1 Start button)

LE MANS 24hr (Model 3 Step 1.5)
    Go into the Test mode and push:  Start, Start, Service, Service, Start, Test

LOST WORLD (Model 3 Step 1.5)
    Go into the Test mode and push:  Start, Start, Service, Start, Service, Test  (Start = player 1 Start button)

MAGICAL TRUCK ADVENTURE (Model 3 Step 2)
    Go into the Test mode and push:  Start, Start, Service, Start, Service, Test  (Start = Left Start button)

OCEAN HUNTER (Model 3 Step 2)
    Go into the Test mode, select Game Assignments and push Start buttons as follow:  1P 2P 1P 2P 1P 2P 2P
    Select Country

SCUD RACE/SUPER GT (Model 3 Step 1.5)
    Country setting can be changed in the menu (non-Australian version).

SEGA RALLY 2 (Model 3 Step 2)
    Go into the Test mode and using the Service button do the following:
    Short, Short, Short, Short, Long, Long, Short, Short, Long

(Long= press & hold Service button for about 4 or 5 seconds, Short= Press Service button and release)

SKI CHAMP (Model 3 Step 2)
    Go into the Test mode and push the buttons on the control panel in the following sequence:
    Blue, Green, Blue, Green, Service, Service

SPIKE OUT
    Set cursor at GAME ASSIGNMENTS line then push:
    Button3(Charge), Start, Button4(Jump), Start, Start, Start, Button1(Shift), Start, Start
    then change country in appeared menu.

SPIKE OUT FE
    Set cursor at GAME ASSIGNMENTS line and holding Service button press:
    Button4(Jump), Start, Button4(Jump), Start, release Service button, Button1(Shift), Start, Start, Start, Button3(Charge), Start, Start, Button1(Shift), Start, Test
    then change country in appeared menu.

STAR WARS TRILOGY (Model 3 Step 2)
    Go into the Test mode and using the Service button do the following:
    Short, short, short, long, long, short, short, long

(Long= press & hold Service button for about 4 or 5 seconds, Short= Press Service button and release)

VIRTUA FIGHTER 3 (Model 3 Step 1)
    Country setting can be changed in menu (non-Australian version).

VIRTUA STRIKER 2 ’98 (Model 3 Step 1.5/2)
    Go into "Game Assignment " in the Test mode and using the Service button do the following:
    Long, Short, Short, Short, Long

VIRTUA STRIKER 2 ’99 (Model 3 Step 1.5/2)
    Go into "Game Assignment " in the Test mode and using the Service button do the following:

Long, Short, Short, Short, Long, Short, Short, Long

VIRTUA STRIKER 2’99.1 (Model 3 Step 2)
    Region controlled by program roms.

VIRTUAL-ON ORATORIO TANGRAM (5.2 or 5.4g)
    Go into the Test mode and push:  Start, Start, Service, Start, Start, Start, Service, Service, Test

Edited by TeknoNecro

Le 13/08/2021 à 22:55, POPO69 a dit :

super merci....le tout c'est de le savoir...on attendra....je vais le repasser en solo pour pouvoir y jouer. Merci

si jamais tu suis le truc de pret tiens nous au jus quand ca marchera....

merci

Support for Sega Rally 2 Network is about to come. Gm_matthew has found a way to make it work.

On 29/09/2021 at 11:12 AM, TomW1972 said:

Does anybody have the English NV Ram files for this emulator that they are willing to share, please?

tom if you went to the site, it tells you what to do in the game menu, like it has been mentioned many times before NOT TO MENTION IN THE FOLDER YOU GET ,IT TELLS YOU IN THE CONFIG. 

THE  1 THAT DOES NOT WORK IS THE MAGICAL TRUCK ADVENTURE game hence my video i put up, i have had it for awhile now its in the description, always has been.

thIS  thing below doesn't work HENCE MY UPLOAD FOR THE SAVE FILE IS HERE 

Hidden Content

Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

MAGICAL TRUCK ADVENTURE (Model 3 Step 2)
    Go into the Test mode and push:  Start, Start, Service, Start, Service, Test  (Start = Left Start button)

7 hours ago, joe555 said:

Magical Truck Adventure does save in the newer ones has for a while now

joe what are you talking about? this isnt about saving, supermodel has always saved games with a 'UI'  we are talking about 'english' language text in magical truck since the so called fix has never worked, i uploaded my video awhile ago and people have been downloading the ENGLISH 'save game '  cos its the only way you get english in this game.

nope - 

Hidden Content

yes this works --  

Hidden Content

download my english 'save game' from the description. put that into your saves folder                             WHILE IN-GAME PRESS F7 TO LOAD THE GAME FROM THERE

Edited by Cool Coyote

8 hours ago, Cool Coyote said:

joe what are you talking about? this isnt about saving, supermodel has always saved games with a 'UI'  we are talking about 'english' language text in magical truck since the so called fix has never worked, i uploaded my video awhile ago and people have been downloading the ENGLISH 'save game '  cos its the only way you get english in this game.

nope - 

Hidden Content

yes this works --  

Hidden Content

download my english 'save game' from the description. put that into your saves folder                             WHILE IN-GAME PRESS F7 TO LOAD THE GAME FROM THERE

So am I magical Truck Adventure let's you into test mode now and saves it

1 hour ago, atrain9 said:

Would anyone have a Sega model 3 current build with working games that they can share ? Thanks 

First page of this thread has your supermodel emulator and Virus-Man site has all the roms for it

Edited by joe555

8 minutes ago, joe555 said:

First page of this thread has your supermodel emulator and Virus-Man site has all the rooms for it

Thanks

6 hours ago, joe555 said:

So am I magical Truck Adventure let's you into test mode now and saves it

no u put my english save file into your 'Saves' folder  then in game u press F7 to start the game 

13 hours ago, julesberry2016 said:

Hello I have a problem with lost world the cursor of the mouse doesn't disappear when the game start is it possible to keep the cursor on screen? thanks :))

use the Jap version of the game and then change the language to engly inside the test menu   use this inside your config ;  Crosshairs = 1

Go into the Test mode and push:  Start, Start, Service, Start, Service, Test  (Start = player 1 Start button)

Captur3e.JPG

Edited by Cool Coyote

can anyone share their segamodel 3 config for xinput i just can't get my games setup correctly

ok i got some of my games to work fine except "the lost world" i tried to change my trigger and off screen reload button around on my xbox 360 joystick but my shoot stays at "LT" and my reload at"RT" can someone help me switch them around please this feels awkward to play.

2 hours ago, tommiegunz said:

ok i got some of my games to work fine except "the lost world" i tried to change my trigger and off screen reload button around on my xbox 360 joystick but my shoot stays at "LT" and my reload at"RT" can someone help me switch them around please this feels awkward to play.

use your mouse , its better

Il y a 18 heures, POPO69 a dit :

Why Sega Rally 2 is not fonctional on many computer?

need plugin? other?

Hi

Can you describe the problems you have?

I think for this game you have to increase the emulated CPU frequency at 100 MHz...

Il y a 3 heures, holmes a dit :

Hi

Can you describe the problems you have?

I think for this game you have to increase the emulated CPU frequency at 100 MHz...

the game boot but black screen....all other game are ok.

THe same problem on 3 pc.....

11 hours ago, Cool Coyote said:

use your mouse , its better

yeah i might use my wiimotes for lost world to get a more arcade-ish feel  but now my racing games aren't responding correctly after mapping this is certainly a small pain in the butt

On 06/10/2021 at 8:08 AM, Cool Coyote said:

use the Jap version of the game and then change the language to engly inside the test menu   use this inside your config ;  Crosshairs = 1

Captur3e.JPG

thank you very much for your answer:) your solution is ok with supermodel but supermodel for me is too slow I use supermodel-net716 and I have not config file for supermodel-net716 :(

Hello,

Petite question qui me trotte la tête...sur Sega Rally 2 je n'ai pas les musiques correspondantes dans le mode practice. Par exemple pour le circuit Desert c'est la musique du menu...bizarre ? Cela ne le fait pas en mode championa.

Pour info, j'utilise les dernières version de supermodel.

Idem de votre coté ?

Thanks !

Edited by delo

On 08/10/2021 at 5:59 AM, tommiegunz said:

yeah i might use my wiimotes for lost world to get a more arcade-ish feel  but now my racing games aren't responding correctly after mapping this is certainly a small pain in the butt

oh right fair enough. funny i thought i was quite gd at HOTD and all that but i went to th local at a proper arcade and i was terrible cos mouse was so easy( not easy but compared to using a fake gun it is lol

17 hours ago, julesberry2016 said:

thank you very much for your answer:) your solution is ok with supermodel but supermodel for me is too slow I use supermodel-net716 and I have not config file for supermodel-net716 :(

if its too slow, then ur pc is too slow. cos its not for me.  can u not just play offline   also up your FREQUENCY SPEED!

Capture.JPG

Edited by Cool Coyote

ok but  I'm not going to change frequency only for lost world because teknoparrot dolphine the other game of model 2 model 3 demul work perfect but thank you for your answer:)

if its too slow, then ur pc is too slow. cos its not for me.  can u not just play offline   also up your FREQUENCY SPEED!

Capture.JPG

40 minutes ago, julesberry2016 said:

ok but  I'm not going to change frequency only for lost world because teknoparrot dolphin the other game of model 2 model 3 demul work perfect but thank you for your answer:)

or JUST USE MULTI SUPERMODELS IDO THIS FOR TEKNOPARROT AS NOT ALL GAMES RUN PERFECTLY i have 2 supermodels, the older and better imo blue UI like the one i showed u above, and also the newest version. which is harder to use.  see this for ref.       

Hidden Content

Edited by Cool Coyote

On 10/10/2021 at 12:55 AM, Cool Coyote said:

or JUST USE MULTI SUPERMODELS IDO THIS FOR TEKNOPARROT AS NOT ALL GAMES RUN PERFECTLY i have 2 supermodels, the older and better imo blue UI like the one i showed u above, and also the newest version. which is harder to use.  see this for ref. 

ok I am going to try thank you vr much:)

I translate my question in English ;)

On Sega Rally 2 I don't have the corresponding music in the practice mode. i.e for desert circuit it is the music of the menu playing ... very curious? But it doesn't appear in championship mode. I'm using the latest version of supermodel.

Same for everyone ?