Aller au contenu
scooby

[Arcade PC] Need for Speed GT (Global VR)

Messages recommandés

Salut les Arcadiens,

Petite news qui peut en intéresser certains :

Je ne pas encore eu le temps de tester.

Source :

Le message, les images et le lien sont :ph34r: caché Inscrit toi pour le voir ou connecte toi https://www.emuline.org/register/

Le message, les images et le lien sont :ph34r: caché Inscrit toi pour le voir ou connecte toi https://www.emuline.org/register/

Bye

Modifié par 7zxkv
  • Thanks 1

After such a long while it's finally here! You don't even need any extra software/modification to run it! The car/track selection screen is fully functional!

v1.0: ISO's

mega://enc2?bP0GeWFvckFoqR5UYlsDv9GokJGMlIsrYPfISZgn-97HX4b3D90XqAw-_1fX_wD0iknI-cPGeKoi6lfacY8UWQ

v1.1: ISO's

mega://enc2?cNOLV0Rhi5fx_4zqnxUgcCW87ouU1WXewEWBAhfLtM-rwNJjHgxdv4Bc_YMlB4wWM_fhBQI667570pG1-2o5UA

Standalone (recommended)

================================================================================================
Installation (for both versions): 64-bit

copy the files from the "System Files" folder to C:\Windows\SysWow64\

copy Gvr and GvrRoot to the root of your C drive (C:\)

install the registry keys in the "_Registry" folder

Navigate to C:\GvrRoot\NFS\ and start UniverShell2.exe

Enjoy!
================================================================================================

Installation (for both versions): 32-bit

copy the files from the "System Files" folder to C:\Windows\system32\

copy Gvr and GvrRoot to the root of your C drive (C:\)

install the registry keys in the "_Registry" folder

Navigate to C:\GvrRoot\NFS\ and start UniverShell2.exe

Enjoy!

NOTE: The content of "_Codec" and "_DotNet" are optional for a regular, recommended for Virtual Machine users!

For the best experience, set screen resolution to 800x600 before starting UniverShell2.exe!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

Anyway to avoid the flickering/grey objects (from the YT video)?

Just gave it a shot. Can't get passed this. Followed the instructions precisely. What exactly is wheel and pedals mapped to?

5be9cacd0d474_2018-11-1210_47_21-UniverShell2_window.png.c0672918af5237553088a16bc2984974.png

Modifié par LEGEND80

maps top joystick apparently keyboards work i got press key x to start then select level etc then get a fail to start corrupted files or regestry msg . 

Modifié par 7zxkv

I had a xbox controller active. Didn't pick it up. Works with Win 10 natively + xbox one controller?

Pressing O takes you to Operator menu. Keyboard u/d/l/r/ mapped to things in there. S is Start. Don't press \ EVER on that cali screen. :) Break everything and then you need to recopy over files. Else upon launch you'll see a Press Start screen followed by crash forever.

Alright, getting closer. 1.0 boots fine (not 1.1) and like most people I can get all the up to right before the race starts THEN registry error. It won't go away until you lose / timeout the race (like 2 mins). Strange bug. SO, it's got to be something with those registry files. If we can fix those/make them more flexible for diff. pc configs, then we should be good to go here! I looked through them and didn't see much to change. The disc drive is set to D (mine's E, changing it didn't help), it's looking for a nfshp2.ini that doesn't exist (creating a dummy file didn't help) and there's some Folder path pointing to 'Documents and Settings…." that I don't have. Hmmmm…..

En 12/11/2018 a las 19:19, LEGEND80 dijo:

I had a xbox controller active. Didn't pick it up. Works with Win 10 natively + xbox one controller?

Pressing O takes you to Operator menu. Keyboard u/d/l/r/ mapped to things in there. S is Start. Don't press \ EVER on that cali screen. :) Break everything and then you need to recopy over files. Else upon launch you'll see a Press Start screen followed by crash forever.

I was able to enter the game menu but I could not configure the controls. What to do?

salvar.jpg

38 minutes ago, leonardombn said:

I was able to enter the game menu but I could not configure the controls. What to do?

that is useless coz you cant save any changes.

New regedit files fixed the issues with loading gameplay for x64 users.

I still can't get 1.1 to work at all, nor the widescreen exe that the dude above provided.

Some other notes:

Controls:

Menus:

X = Bypass calibration

S = Start

L/R = Move selection

Enter = Dismiss Controller message

V = Change handling

R = Extra menu

O takes you to Operator menu

Gameplay:

Pad:

Stick = Steering

Gas/Brake = B/A  (I wish I could change this!)

Keyboard:

R = Reset

C = Camera

B = Look Back

Tab = Turn off racers

H = Horn

Esc = Exit

U/D/L/R = Steering/Gas/Brake

? = Change song