Baka9

[Arcade PC] Dance Dance Revolution A

Download links below.

mega://enc2?Gg2r82u_-6P5XxczEwoltnOJ1uFWBFymJy6_UQIxzJ-Y9Zg9tSvlj_vqEfB23OH8rWMDnCP-yrUE8BDljUwRHg

mega://enc2?uLzp3Dywi_fFGSYKQpyUM4xVKTk8ME7T4Q5gkpN1rsNwEoaob70uYvxNi_OkUaY_MfMWuha4eDi9bMDvM1WjOw

This is Dance Dance Revolution A (MDX-001-2018042300), thanks to /1cc/.

Download the latest Bemanitools 5 (4 will not work) and unpack it to the game's "contents" directory Edit prop/ea3-config.xml to set your services URL and PCBID (Optional, but recommended)

Change <dest> in ea3-config.xml from J to A to select Asia region.

Run config.bat to set up input and card readers

If using SMX dance pads: Download the SMX.DLL from the SDK:

Hidden Content

Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

If using SMX dance pads: Delete ddrio.dll, rename ddrio-smx.dll to ddrio.dll

If using MiniMaid: Delete ddrio.dll, rename ddrio-mm.dll to ddrio.dll (untested...)

Run gamestart-HD.bat to launch in HD mode

Run gamestart-SD.bat to launch in SD mode

(Optional) Add -w to the end of the last line in those batch files if you want to run windowed.

If someone else could upload the files to a host that isn't Mega, that would be appreciated. Oh - and

Hidden Content

I do not have the game files myself, so I can't help you with any errors. Ask for help here:

Hidden Content

Edited by Baka9
formatting

Se puede saber como configurar el archivo eaconf.xml para hacerlo correr desde servidor local he leido algunas guias y no las entiendo o almenos compartir las lineas que hay que modifcar! saludos.

Enlace de Descarga Google Drive:

Hidden Content

Ya lo Descargue y Funciona al 100%.

En 26/1/2019 a las 2:51, chilegamerv8 dijo:

Hidden Content

Excellent, testing now!

how do u setup the card file for this so u can save ur scores on the songs u complete =)

Edited by Bootleg

En 25/1/2019 a las 22:51, chilegamerv8 dijo:

Hidden Content

Muchísimas gracias! Lo descargué y funciona perfecto!!!!

En 1/2/2019 a las 1:42, gabrielrox dijo:

The songs with background video doesn't load :(

It got stuck due to a missing video playback module.

Inside the DDR A folder there's another folder named "com". You'll find two dlls used for video playback in DDR A, which is k-clvsd.dll and xactengine2_10.dll.

Open Command Prompt with administrator, go to the "com" folder, and then do this:

"regsvr32 k-clvsd.dll

regsvr32 xactengine2_10.dll"

The video playback should then work properly in DDR A and you would not get stuck again.

Edited by Patchiu

On 1/25/2019 at 5:51 PM, chilegamerv8 said:

Google Drive Download Link:

Hidden Content

I already downloaded it and it works 100%.

When I opened the files there are 2 rar files, how did you extract those 2 files to play? 

5 hours ago, kingraa777 said:

anyone have MDX-2018102200 ? the 1cc version has missing and broken files?

I have one, DM me for link and tutorial

On 04/04/2019 at 3:46 AM, MAMEtastic said:

I have one, DM me for link and tutorial

thats not the latest version im looking for MDX-2018102200 but not the broken one from 1cc

4 hours ago, kingraa777 said:

thats not the latest version im looking for MDX-2018102200 but not the broken one from 1cc

I have the repaired working version of MDX-2018102200.

Tutorial/download:

1) Download DDR A (20181022) (https://mega.nz/#F!zcgBmICY!JPDfyQ2HIxif06DH8SY54A)
2) Extract the files. Make sure all the rar files are downloaded or you won't be able to extract it! (WinRAR will complain about RAR corruption if the rar files are not complete)
3) Download the file fix as zip (https://mega.nz/#F!01dGhQLL!OKqulDGWvHSD5V2u5DMHPQ) (movie fix, ea3-config.xml fix, and SpiceTools already included)
3) Extract the file fix to the DDR A folder
5) Use SpiceTools to launch the game (gamestart-spice.bat). To configure your controllers launch spicecfg.exe and modify your settings from there

Note: - SpiceTools works with Windows XP, 7, 8, and 10 just fine.
- Please note that the 18-01-2019 (latest) version of SpiceTools will not work on Windows XP, only the 4-11-2018 or earlier version of SpiceTools will work with XP
- BemaniTools will not work on XP/7 since it crashes the game after attract mode/after you choose a song (it will crash to desktop on XP). Though it works fine on Windows 10 (Windows 8 untested)

The replacement video files are pulled from the 20180423 update since these files on the 20181022 update are corrupted for some reason. Tracks that include corrupted video files (like Onegai darlin) will still play fine, though using generic on-screen dancer background instead.

Regarding specifications required for DDR A, here are the specifications used in the actual cab of DDR A:

Motherboard - Ennoconn ADE-704A
CPU - Intel Celeron B810 (1.6GHz)
RAM - 2 GB DDR3 SODIMM
GPU - Radeon E4690 (equivalent to Mobility Radeon HD 4670)
OS - Windows XP Embedded

It should work on most PCs, doesn't matter too whether you use Windows XP/7/8/10 it will also work too. Despite most Konami games having issues with non-Radeon GPUs (shader-related problems) like DDR X series and some of beatmania IIDX games, this one doesn't seem to have issues running on non-Radeon GPUs (like Intel HD/GeForce).

If you have network problems, make sure you have only one network adapter in your computer. The eAmusement participation emulation (like ealocalserver) will not work if you don't have a network adapter installed, so make sure you have one

Have fun playing DDR A!

- BemaniWarrior, 2019

6 minutes ago, kingraa777 said:

this still has broken videos right?

No, it only missing a few videos, but it will still play fine with the videos being replaced by the background dancers instead