Aller au contenu
Boomslangnz

[Arcade PC] FFB Arcade Plugin

Messages recommandés

12 hours ago, uleet said:

Ok i did exactly what you told me to do. The game doesn't start and it gets stuck in here. Also I see that the tekno parrot games need the open gl file. But the ID8 folder doesn't have that file. Thank you again for the help!

Le message, les images et le lien sont :ph34r: caché Inscrit toi pour le voir ou connecte toi https://www.emuline.org/register/

Le message, les images et le lien sont :ph34r: caché Inscrit toi pour le voir ou connecte toi https://www.emuline.org/register/

You dont need the open gl file unless you are using Lindbergh games

Not sure why the game isnt loading up, does it load fine without the ffb plugin files in folder? 

7 hours ago, uleet said:

I installed all of them and it worked! Is there anyways to disable the feedback? My wheel keeps jerking left and right. I only wanted to use this plug in to make the G920 turn less stiff. And it's honestly perfect, I just wish the degree was changeable but for some reason LGS is awful and won't let me change it.

Hm, try either lowering max ffb down to like 10-20 or set max ffb to 0 and raise defaultcentering and see if that works

Hi everyone. does anyone use the plugin with jconfig? I'm trying to make it work with mariokart dx 1.1 and sega rally3, both with jconfig (unfortunately teknopparrot on my crt at 25 khz does not work) but while configuring the GUID properly I do not get any effect of FFB, I always have values in log at 0 . thank you

15 hours ago, Boomslangnz said:

Hm, try either lowering max ffb down to like 10-20 or set max ffb to 0 and raise defaultcentering and see if that works

Hey Boom! Thank you so much for your help the past few days. It seemed to have done the trick. I just had to remove all the drivers with the Logitech Wheel cleaner. And now so far so good! Thank you again for your time and work!