Boomslangnz

[Arcade PC] FFB Arcade Plugin

12 hours ago, uleet said:

Ok i did exactly what you told me to do. The game doesn't start and it gets stuck in here. Also I see that the tekno parrot games need the open gl file. But the ID8 folder doesn't have that file. Thank you again for the help!

Hidden Content

Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

You dont need the open gl file unless you are using Lindbergh games

Not sure why the game isnt loading up, does it load fine without the ffb plugin files in folder? 

7 hours ago, uleet said:

I installed all of them and it worked! Is there anyways to disable the feedback? My wheel keeps jerking left and right. I only wanted to use this plug in to make the G920 turn less stiff. And it's honestly perfect, I just wish the degree was changeable but for some reason LGS is awful and won't let me change it.

Hm, try either lowering max ffb down to like 10-20 or set max ffb to 0 and raise defaultcentering and see if that works

Hi everyone. does anyone use the plugin with jconfig? I'm trying to make it work with mariokart dx 1.1 and sega rally3, both with jconfig (unfortunately teknopparrot on my crt at 25 khz does not work) but while configuring the GUID properly I do not get any effect of FFB, I always have values in log at 0 . thank you

15 hours ago, Boomslangnz said:

Hm, try either lowering max ffb down to like 10-20 or set max ffb to 0 and raise defaultcentering and see if that works

Hey Boom! Thank you so much for your help the past few days. It seemed to have done the trick. I just had to remove all the drivers with the Logitech Wheel cleaner. And now so far so good! Thank you again for your time and work!

New Update to FFB Arcade Plugin. Now Version 0.3

Updated First Post with link

***0.3 Changes***

- Added general button plugin to rumble controller when button pressed, modify length for how long in ini (Great for lightgun games!)

- Added options to Daytona Championship USA ini to enable or disable Exit Button, Menu Movement or Gear Changes (Teknoparrot version now has this all built in)

- Added FFB support for Nascar Racing on Demul (180428 version)

- Added FFB support for GTI Club Supermini Festa on Teknoparrot

- Added FFB support for Road Fighters 3D using spicetools, added option for input support for analog and buttons. Read bottom of this for details 

- Fixed issue where Sega Racing Classic FFB wouldn't work while playing over network

- Renamed the log.txt to FFBlog.txt as certain games already created a log.txt which could cause issues

- Added Daytona USA Multiplayer AI Hack (up to 4 player so far) on M2 Emulator, enable in ini file to enable. While racing network, positions will include AI Car positions too.

- Added Daytona Force Panoramic Attract option on M2 Emulator to force the game to use panoramic attract mode on less then 4 players even

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Boomslangnz said:

New Update to FFB Arcade Plugin. Now Version 0.3

Updated First Post with link

***0.3 Changes***

- Added general button plugin to rumble controller when button pressed, modify length for how long in ini (Great for lightgun games!)

- Added options to Daytona Championship USA ini to enable or disable Exit Button, Menu Movement or Gear Changes (Teknoparrot version now has this all built in)

- Added FFB support for Nascar Racing on Demul (180428 version)

- Added FFB support for GTI Club Supermini Festa on Teknoparrot

- Added FFB support for Road Fighters 3D using spicetools, added option for input support for analog and buttons. Read bottom of this for details 

- Fixed issue where Sega Racing Classic FFB wouldn't work while playing over network

- Renamed the log.txt to FFBlog.txt as certain games already created a log.txt which could cause issues

- Added Daytona USA Multiplayer AI Hack (up to 4 player so far) on M2 Emulator, enable in ini file to enable. While racing network, positions will include AI Car positions too.

- Added Daytona Force Panoramic Attract option on M2 Emulator to force the game to use panoramic attract mode on less then 4 players even

Wow great , managed to get ffb with demul keep up the good work

Just found out about this plugin now, this totally fixed all my problems using a Logitech Driving Force GT on Initial D Arcade Stage 8. Thank you!

• Like 1

bsr ,merci pour les rumbles 

mais ou met ton les fichiers pour le jeu daytona 3 le dernier en arcade

merci de votre assistance

tchuss & bon reveillon & noel ;-)

bsr, thanks for the rumbles but where ? put your files for the game daytona 3

"the last in arcade"

thank you for your assistance

Mery christmas

;-)

Edited by totoff28

bsr, thanks for the rumbles but where ? put your files for the game daytona 3

"the last in arcade"

thank you for your assistance

Mery christmas

;-)

1 hour ago, jayjay said:

Got daytona working , but the ffb is constant once a race starts 

Any suggestions? T300rs

Are you using alternativeffb?

If not, enable in ffbplugin.ini

Put 1 next to it

This is required for t300rs and certain other wheels

Edited by Boomslangnz

4 hours ago, xbrunox said:

Hi Boomslangnz with a logitech G29 how must EnableRumble and AlternativeFFB be configured? on 0 or 1?

G29 you would leave alternativeffb=0 and while rumble shouldn't really matter its properly best if using a wheel to set enablerumble=0 too. If a wheel supports rumble then it could vibrate the wheel rim too lol

1 hour ago, jayjay said:

It helped but got an osolation now 

Ok so now its properly best to play with the minffb and maxffb settings to hopefully stop any oscillation 

Lower minffb to 0 (think default is 10) and maxffb is set to 75. You can also try lowering maxffb and see how that goes 

*edit* just remembered you are using alternativeffb so you will see alternative max and min settings for left and right

So adjust these instead of the one that says just maxffb or minffb

Let us know how it goes

Edited by Boomslangnz

Yeah im actually wrong with calling it an oscillation, there is a speed sensitive rumble , event.  That kicks in majorly around 45mph and gets more intense the faster i go,  that is disportionat from the other effects. The ffb needs to be around 30% to feel how it should on my thrustmaster, but the other effects are way off then .  And i tried t300. Tx, t500 , t-gt 

hate to say it. Actually disabling that one effect  if it cant be reduced would be a great help 

Edited by jayjay

10 hours ago, jayjay said:

Yeah im actually wrong with calling it an oscillation, there is a speed sensitive rumble , event.  That kicks in majorly around 45mph and gets more intense the faster i go,  that is disportionat from the other effects. The ffb needs to be around 30% to feel how it should on my thrustmaster, but the other effects are way off then .  And i tried t300. Tx, t500 , t-gt 

hate to say it. Actually disabling that one effect  if it cant be reduced would be a great help 

Ok,

I'm away for a week or so on holiday but I'll take a look when I'm back and sort it out

I have a t300rs at home I'll test it out

Hi Boomslangnz I installed daytona3 on teknoparrot 1.82 and I use it with your FFB plugin and a logitech g29.
Do I have to take something in the controls? It always seems to me that the car steers very little is normal? I absolutely can not make drift like I do in daytona2.
if I have to calibrate the controls how should I do?

thank you.
Edited by xbrunox

2 hours ago, xbrunox said:

Hi Boomslangnz I installed daytona3 on teknoparrot 1.82 and I use it with your FFB plugin and a logitech g29.
Do I have to take something in the controls? It always seems to me that the car steers very little is normal? I absolutely can not make drift like I do in daytona2.
if I have to calibrate the controls how should I do?

thank you.

Make sure your wheel is set for 270 degree rotation in logitech settings

14 ore fa, Boomslangnz ha scritto:

Make sure your wheel is set for 270 degree rotation in logitech settings

Hi Boomslangnz sorry, but it seems to me that the steering in daytona3 is seen as a digital control and not as analogy as it should be. you can easily see it at the name selection screen when you finish a race. you can not adjust the scroll speed of the text, you always go at maximum speed even when you are turning slightly to select a nearby letter.

hi ,

I just tried now with teknoparrot to get the ffb to work . but no luck .

I try to get ffb working when the game is installed other the on the C drive . My game is installed on the D drive .

Anybody got it working , so not on the C drive ?

thx

Mine daytona3 is in c:\sega my ffb work. But for me wheel is like a digital input and not analog.. Unfortunately I haven't the original Daytona. Exe I have only the modified. Can someone share only the original Daytona. Exe for make tests. 

8 hours ago, xbrunox said:

Hi Boomslangnz sorry, but it seems to me that the steering in daytona3 is seen as a digital control and not as analogy as it should be. you can easily see it at the name selection screen when you finish a race. you can not adjust the scroll speed of the text, you always go at maximum speed even when you are turning slightly to select a nearby letter.

No that's not correct.

The menu and name selection only sends 1 value to move left and right but actual ingame racing uses 255 values as it should

I dont know what you expecting but it uses the full steering amount 

I got the vibration sorted out. Was able to go into the gamedata ini file and remove it. Cranked everything back up to 85 

Loving it now. 

Edited by jayjay

10 hours ago, jayjay said:

I got the vibration sorted out. Was able to go into the gamedata ini file and remove it. Cranked everything back up to 85 

Loving it now. 

Awesome to hear man

On 1/1/2019 at 11:49 AM, jayjay said:

Loving it now. 

what did you change in config.ini from gamedata folder out of interest? Any chance you could share the file?

New Update to FFB Arcade Plugin. Now version 0.4

***0.4 Changes***

- Modified Button Rumble plugin to allow 2 x controllers to rumble
(Plugin can be renamed to either dinput8.dll,dinput.dll,d3d9.dll,d3d11.dll,xinput1_3.dll,opengl32.dll or winmm.dll to hook application)

- Modified Machstorm plugin to allow modifying rumble strength and length if required on effects

- Modified Afterburner Climax plugin to allow modifying strength and length if required on effects

- Modified Pokken Tournament plugin to allow modifying strength and length if required on effects (ini contains HowtoRumbleEffect. 0 = both motors, 1 = left motor, 2 = right motor so you can customize to how it suits)

- Fixed bug on Pokken Tournament where rumble wouldn't work

- Added rumble support for Let's Go Island (ini contains HowtoRumbleEffect. 0 = both motors, 1 = left motor, 2 = right motor so you can customize to how it suits, supports multiple controllers for 2p)

- Added rumble support for Let's Go Island 3D (ini contains HowtoRumbleEffect. 0 = both motors, 1 = left motor, 2 = right motor so you can customize to how it suits, supports multiple controllers for 2p)

- Added FFB Support for San Francisco Rush and San Francisco Rush The Rock for mame 0.199 60fps custom hack version

Hidden Content

Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

will attach to first post too

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Pokken Tournament still not working here

; *****************************************
; *** FFB Settings for PokkenTournament ***
; *****************************************
[Settings]
GameId=19
MinForce=0
MaxForce=100
GUID: 78696e70757401000000000000000000
EnableRumble=1
Logging=0
ResetFeedback=1
FeedbackLength=5000
DefaultCentering=0
DefaultFriction=0
BeepWhenHook=0
AlternativeFFB=0
AlternativeMinForceLeft=0
AlternativeMaxForceLeft=-100
AlternativeMinForceRight=0
AlternativeMaxForceRight=100
RumbleStrength=100
RumbleLength=500
HowtoRumble=0

3 hours ago, Manson976 said:

Pokken Tournament still not working here

What game mode and character are you selecting? I tested it before release and it worked here but lemme know

I'm using teknoparrot 180 not the latest one, Not Game Launcher RH as there is no point for this game..

I've just tested it with pikachu and there is no rumble on the menu or in game when fighting. also tried other characters and nothing it is strange as other games work perfect with FFB.