Aller au contenu
Boomslangnz

[Arcade PC] FFB Arcade Plugin

Messages recommandés

il y a 7 minutes, defre1976 a dit :

oh but wait one time , do you use the daytona.exe , Me i use the daytona launcher.exe .

Will try it later one time

I think that the the problem is here. The game is launch with a start.bat

follow this installation

Installation

Just tried this with WMMT5 on a G29. 

Max 100 FFB is not kidding, even the little road divider things made my wheel shake.

Thanks for the work, it's great!

Hi anyone, I want to ask I am using Hori Racing Wheel Apex for WMMT5, 
I read the wheel specification has vibration feedback, is it possible to apply the plugin?
I already follow step by step to apply the ffbplugin v0.2 but never got force feedback.
Thanks

On 11/5/2018 at 2:06 AM, aurorette said:

Hi anyone, I want to ask I am using Hori Racing Wheel Apex for WMMT5, 
I read the wheel specification has vibration feedback, is it possible to apply the plugin?
I already follow step by step to apply the ffbplugin v0.2 but never got force feedback.
Thanks

Sorry I have no idea on that wheel. I don't think it would work however without having motor etc in wheel

Hello, Im trying to get this working on Daytona 3 and G29, got my guid from the log, but where do i get the gameID from? currently its set to 1 but im not sure what it should be.

I am not getting any FFB in the game.

18 hours ago, a7mag3ddon said:

In the log file it says 0 value all the time

Hey man, you need either 

exe with all the hex edits made or

wait for next teknoparrot version which will include everything in original exe (no hex edits required at all)

I've just noticed tonight too that ffb only works for me when at C:/Sega

Never noticed that previously 

Hi all and thank you Boomslangnz for you work

I buy a G29 last weekend and test game with this.

it's a new thing for me and I had some trouble setting and configuring

I was helped a lot by ginzu and I thank him for that

I find that the steering wheel is difficult to turn left and right and I try to adjust it so that it is softer in the direction a bit like driving a car equipped with power steering.

Also adjust it so you do not have to turn a lot of steering wheel turns to turn left or right I try to configure it so that the left and right direction is fast and it responds quickly

I do not know if I'm pretty clear in my explanations of what I'm looking for

Yesterday I tried the pluggin first with Daytona 3 which works very well.
On the other hand I tested with other games like Sega Racing Classic and WMMT5 and the game starts well and when the game starts after a few seconds I have an error message that tells me .... exe to stop to work and must be closed .... and nothing more the game is blocked I can only answer the message and return to the desktop.
If I restart these same games but without the pluggin by removing the 4 files the game works well ????

In teknoparrot I have disabled the FFB
in the ffbplugin.ini, I put '0' enablerumble as indicated:
EnableRumble = ** Turn Off (0) if your wheel supports rumble effect. For controllers, turn on (1) **
I put my UUID, the identifier of my steering wheel and write it in the files in the corresponding line for each game
DeviceGUID = here your UUID of logitech G29 that I recover in the file log.txt in the directory of the game when you will launch it.

and I left the other default values

If it is possible I would like that those who also have a G29 can put here screenshots of their configuration  TP games as in the picture below

Thank for your help

1541958616-sans-titre-2.jpg

Modifié par soso92

On 11/8/2018 at 2:20 PM, Boomslangnz said:

Hey man, you need either 

exe with all the hex edits made or

wait for next teknoparrot version which will include everything in original exe (no hex edits required at all)

I've just noticed tonight too that ffb only works for me when at C:/Sega

Never noticed that previously 

That is true for the original release. I thought in TP's case it would work anywhere.

for those who have a G29 know if there is a menu similar to the image?

I'm trying to regulate the power of force feedback

1542053666-global-profiler-settings.png

21 hours ago, soso92 said:

Hi all and thank you Boomslangnz for you work

I buy a G29 last weekend and test game with this.

it's a new thing for me and I had some trouble setting and configuring

I was helped a lot by ginzu and I thank him for that

I find that the steering wheel is difficult to turn left and right and I try to adjust it so that it is softer in the direction a bit like driving a car equipped with power steering.

Also adjust it so you do not have to turn a lot of steering wheel turns to turn left or right I try to configure it so that the left and right direction is fast and it responds quickly

I do not know if I'm pretty clear in my explanations of what I'm looking for

Yesterday I tried the pluggin first with Daytona 3 which works very well.
On the other hand I tested with other games like Sega Racing Classic and WMMT5 and the game starts well and when the game starts after a few seconds I have an error message that tells me .... exe to stop to work and must be closed .... and nothing more the game is blocked I can only answer the message and return to the desktop.
If I restart these same games but without the pluggin by removing the 4 files the game works well ????

In teknoparrot I have disabled the FFB
in the ffbplugin.ini, I put '0' enablerumble as indicated:
EnableRumble = ** Turn Off (0) if your wheel supports rumble effect. For controllers, turn on (1) **
I put my UUID, the identifier of my steering wheel and write it in the files in the corresponding line for each game
DeviceGUID = here your UUID of logitech G29 that I recover in the file log.txt in the directory of the game when you will launch it.

and I left the other default values

If it is possible I would like that those who also have a G29 can put here screenshots of their configuration  TP games as in the picture below

Thank for your help

1541958616-sans-titre-2.jpg

Hey

Trying to understand what you mean, but if the ffb is too strong while turning then lower maxforce. 

This plugin does not mess with the sensitivty for how much to turn etc, Set your wheel to 270 degree rotation should sort it if it isn't set to that

I'm not sure why wmmt5 and src would crash, works fine here. Perhaps you are missing a visual runtime or something?

• Like 1

Il y a 14 heures, Boomslangnz a dit :

Hey

Trying to understand what you mean, but if the ffb is too strong while turning then lower maxforce. 

This plugin does not mess with the sensitivty for how much to turn etc, Set your wheel to 270 degree rotation should sort it if it isn't set to that

I'm not sure why wmmt5 and src would crash, works fine here. Perhaps you are missing a visual runtime or something?

Thank you for your advice now working good

what you think of my seeting ?

EDIT : I can not wait for you to fix the left and right steering problem in championship mode

; *************************************************
; *** FFB Settings for Daytona Championship USA ***
; *************************************************
[Settings]
GameId=1
MinForce=10
MaxForce=75
DeviceGUID=78696e70757401000000000000000000
EnableRumble=0
Logging=0
ResetFeedback=1
FeedbackLength=30000
DefaultCentering=0
DefaultFriction=0
BeepWhenHook=0
AlternativeFFB=0
AlternativeMinForceLeft=0
AlternativeMaxForceLeft=-100
AlternativeMinForceRight=0
AlternativeMaxForceRight=100
ShowButtonNumbersForSetup=0
Gear1=8
Gear2=10
Gear3=9
Gear4=11
GearUp=4
GearDown=5
HideCursor=0

Modifié par soso92

Il 19/7/2018 Alle 00:38, LEGEND80 ha scritto:

The Xbox one controller wheel. :P

hi..

can you help me for setting rumble?

where can i find my number DeviceGUID for xbox360 wheel bluetooth?TNX

On 11/18/2018 at 7:32 AM, arcadiuszone said:

can you tell me if i can hack for example the original ffb board from an arcade machine like cruisi'n world? if yes can u help me to find a schematics? thanks!

Hi

Sounds more like something to post on arcadecontrols.com

Boomslangz i just tried the Daytona USA Championship with TP(for feedback/rumble effect) and i followed the steps mentioned for the TP non-lindbergh titles in order to get the Rumble working for Daytona but sadly the rumble doesn't work! Is there anything that could have gone wrong? In order to get the rumble working for a stand alone release  i read that the games needs to be in the C drive. Does this apply when playing Daytona USA in Teknoparrot as well?

Another issue, my car is auto accelerating by itself! Is there a fix for that?

Il y a 2 heures, ark216 a dit :

Boomslangz, je viens d’essayer le Daytona USA Championship avec TP (pour le feedback / rumble) et j’ai suivi les étapes mentionnées pour les titres TP non lindbergh afin de faire fonctionner le Rumble à Daytona mais malheureusement, le rumble ne fonctionne pas! Y at-il quelque chose qui aurait pu mal tourner? Afin de faire fonctionner le son pour une version autonome, j'ai lu que les jeux devaient être dans le lecteur C. Est-ce que cela s'applique également à Daytona USA dans Teknoparrot?

Un autre problème, ma voiture accélère automatiquement d'elle-même! Y at-il un correctif pour cela?

Salut as tu bien pensé à copier/coller Dinput8.dll dans le dossier exe du jeu ?

Pour la voiture qui accélère tout seul il y a une option à modifier dans un des fichiers .ini en ON/OFF dans ton cas elle doit être sur ON je te dirais quel fichier .ini il faut modifier et à quel ligne il faut le faire

2 hours ago, soso92 said:

Hi have you thought to copy / paste  Dinput8.dll in the exe folder of the game?

For the car that accelerates alone there is an option to edit in one of the .ini file in ON / OFF in your case it must be ON I'll tell you which .ini file must be modified and which line to do it

dinput8.dll is already there in the game exe folder. Also my Teknoparrot 1.80 is NOT in the root of C Drive.

For car acceleration tell me which .ini file to edit and which line.

Thanks

il y a 44 minutes, ark216 a dit :

dinput8.dll is already there in the game exe folder. Also my Teknoparrot 1.80 is NOT in the root of C Drive.

For car acceleration tell me which .ini file to edit and which line.

Thanks

cherche et ouvre ce fichier GameSettings.ini et modifie cette ligne comme ceci AUTO DRIVE=OFF

28 minutes ago, soso92 said:

search and open this GameSettings.ini file and modify this line like this AUTO DRIVE = OFF

Weird enough there was no GameSettings.ini file in my Shell Data folder. Eventually i had to copy it from my stand alone  Daytona USA Championship release and it has fixed my problem.

The FFB still doesn't work. What am i missing in that respect? I copied all those ffb files provided by Boomslangz for Daytona USA and added my gamepad ID as well. I even get to hear the beep sound when the game is being launched by TP. But no rumble.

12 hours ago, ark216 said:

Weird enough there was no GameSettings.ini file in my Shell Data folder. Eventually i had to copy it from my stand alone  Daytona USA Championship release and it has fixed my problem.

The FFB still doesn't work. What am i missing in that respect? I copied all those ffb files provided by Boomslangz for Daytona USA and added my gamepad ID as well. I even get to hear the beep sound when the game is being launched by TP. But no rumble.

Hey

as of right now, the game still has to be in C:\Sega for ffb to work even with TP

however, I have fixed this for next tp release already so as soon as that is released then it will work anywhere.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hello,

Si ça peut aider, voici ma config pour initial_D_8_infinity

J'ai essayer de garder un maximum de sensation au volant, sans être obliger de forcer sur le volant (c'est jouable a une main avec cette config, pour ce faire une idée).

L'autre bonne nouvelle, c'est que ça supprime les a coup de volant après la ligne d'arrivée :)

- Mon volant est un G27

tout d'abord, le fichier FFBPlugin.ini

image.png.69b75adfdb8db0e4f22c63060df8ea54.png

et voici le réglage du Profiler

image.png.0551e04fdc305744a164e0629056e315.png

en espérant que ça serve,

longue vie a émuline, à plus,

• Like 2

Ok, merci @Lesteph25 ,

ça va servir, c'est sûr!

quand tu dit les accoups de volant après la ligne d'arrivée, tu fait référence aux secousses ressentit dès que la course est terminée, c'est bien ça?

Je demande ça car j'ai longuement chercher à éliminer ces secousses dans la série des ID mais je n'ai jamais réellement réussi à les supprimées... 

en tout cas merci pour le partage. :very-good:

Oui oui, c'est tout a fait ça ginzu.

Des fois, chez moi ça tremblait tellement que le volant finissait par faire un tour complet ^_^, et la nuit, obligé de le maintenir a fond dans une direction pour pas réveiller toute la p’tite famille... lol

Il y a 2 heures, Lesteph25 a dit :

Hello,

Si ça peut aider, voici ma config pour initial_D_8_infinity

J'ai essayer de garder un maximum de sensation au volant, sans être obliger de forcer sur le volant (c'est jouable a une main avec cette config, pour ce faire une idée).

L'autre bonne nouvelle, c'est que ça supprime les a coup de volant après la ligne d'arrivée :)

- Mon volant est un G27

tout d'abord, le fichier FFBPlugin.ini

et voici le réglage du Profiler

en espérant que ça serve,

longue vie a émuline, à plus,

Salut Lesteph25 merci pour ton partage

J'ai un G29 et je ne vois pas ou je peux voir ce menu ???

image.png

This plugin is awesome, great job Boomlangnz now games like Daytona championship usa,id8,Mario Kart just feel so good on my Direct drive wheel with Simucube, just don't have the overall strength set at 100% with this sort of wheel or it will try and pull your arms off.

bsr on met ou l'effet forcefeedback ds quel dossier ??

test sur : tecknoparrot pour le jeu daytona 3 

merci de votre aide

Le 22/11/2018 à 23:11, soso92 a dit :

Salut Lesteph25 merci pour ton partage

J'ai un G29 et je ne vois pas ou je peux voir ce menu ???

image.png

salut soso, c'est dans le driver logitech ("Profiler" pour les Volants logitech G25, 27 et d'autres) j'ignore si c'est encore le cas pour le G29.

dans tout les cas, pour retrouver l'équivalent, tu crée un profil "ID8" dans le logiciel qui gère ton G29 (en pointant le chemin de ton exe ID8) par ex : .InitialD8_GLW_RE_SBZZ_redumped_4K.exe

tu devrais pouvoir appliquer un réglage spécifique dans le même genres que mon exemple.

sinon au pire, sur windows, dans les périph, clic droit => propriété sur ton G29, mais ce sera un réglage par défaut pour ce volant et le reste de tes jeux.

J'ai oublier une précision !!!! DANS LES OPTIONS DU JEU, je règle le FFB sur 3 (au lieu de 4 par defaut)

un bon reglage volant, un peu de patience, et un tout petit peu de talent, et hop ^_^

image.png.33a731188770662ff9f3d614f9287dd1.png

Modifié par Lesteph25
  • Thanks 1

Hi Boomslangnz,

Thanks for the great plugin!!

The plugin supports mame 0.199 , but unfortunately there is no 0.199 groovymame available to try (goes from 0.197->203).

Otherwise would be great to have groovymame+ffb plugin. This way we would have exact resolution+refresh and ffb :)

(for example cruisn series is 57.34hz horizontal resolution and not 60hz as mame renders - groovymame outputs it correctly).

Modifié par lyzanxia

On 11/22/2018 at 11:50 AM, Boomslangnz said:

Hey

as of right now, the game still has to be in C:\Sega for ffb to work even with TP

however, I have fixed this for next tp release already so as soon as that is released then it will work anywhere.

Hi there, since i use a pad i found that our plugin works great but the feedback strength is very weak (at least in the case of  xbox one controllers). Is there a way to increase the feedback strength above 100? Also i would love to get those "impulse triggers" working on my xbox one controller. Can you look into it and get them working as well?

2 hours ago, uleet said:

I'm having a hard time figuring out where the files go for intial d 8. I'm completely lost. Can anyone help?

The readme is FFBPlugin.txt which has all the info

you need to place the files for id8 into the main id8 folder

Load game once, exit and check log.txt for guid number, copy that to ffbplugin.ini and then you can disable logging and play the game

1 hour ago, Boomslangnz said:

The readme is FFBPlugin.txt which has all the info

you need to place the files for id8 into the main id8 folder

Load game once, exit and check log.txt for guid number, copy that to ffbplugin.ini and then you can disable logging and play the game

Ok i did exactly what you told me to do. The game doesn't start and it gets stuck in here. Also I see that the tekno parrot games need the open gl file. But the ID8 folder doesn't have that file. Thank you again for the help!

Le message, les images et le lien sont :ph34r: caché Inscrit toi pour le voir ou connecte toi https://www.emuline.org/register/

Le message, les images et le lien sont :ph34r: caché Inscrit toi pour le voir ou connecte toi https://www.emuline.org/register/

Modifié par uleet
didnt want to post twice.