Boomslangnz

[Arcade PC] FFB Arcade Plugin

1 hour ago, joe555 said:

Move opengl32 to tecnoparrot folder inside of tecnoparrot

hello, actually I was doing something wrong, I hadn't noticed that there was a teknoparrot folder inside it, I put the file there and it worked, but I have another problem, in the real version the control in the spring function, which centers the steering wheel, is shaking to go back to the center, this happens with the grid and also in the model emulator, I changed it to the outrun2 fake version and it worked, would you have any idea why this is happening? when I hit the sides or the wall the steering wheel works, but in a straight line, when I turn the steering wheel it vibrates a lot, it doesn't have that spring function, it's shaking, this on the grid and real outrun2, model emulator.

23 minutes ago, lirogames said:

hello, actually I was doing something wrong, I hadn't noticed that there was a teknoparrot folder inside it, I put the file there and it worked, but I have another problem, in the real version the control in the spring function, which centers the steering wheel, is shaking to go back to the center, this happens with the grid and also in the model emulator, I changed it to the outrun2 fake version and it worked, would you have any idea why this is happening? when I hit the sides or the wall the steering wheel works, but in a straight line, when I turn the steering wheel it vibrates a lot, it doesn't have that spring function, it's shaking, this on the grid and real outrun2, model emulator.

I have the same problem on the Grid, the steering wheel is shaking when I'm playing, I have the mario kard dx game and in this game it works perfectly.

il y a 28 minutes, zeether a dit :

I've been trying the plugin on MAME but I don't seem to get much feedback on Rave Racer, is that normal? Anyone got good settings?

yes it works with Rave Racer. Just follow the documentation.

*** OUTPUT SUPPORT ***

(For MAME)

- Create a ini file on root of MAME folder called Mame.ini and place inside it and save
#
# OSD OUTPUT OPTIONS
#
output                    windows

- Ensure either MAME32.dll or MAME64.dll is with FFB Plugin files in MAME folder depending on 32bit or 64bit MAME

(For SUPERMODEL EMULATOR)

- If you wish to use FFB Plugin over Supermodel's FFB then disable Supermodel's FFB.

- When you launch game, ensure you have command -outputs=win for FFB Plugin to recieve Output Values etc

- Ensure either MAME32.dll or MAME64.dll is with FFB Plugin files in Supermodel folder depending on 32bit or 64bit Supermodel

4 hours ago, zeether said:

I've been trying the plugin on MAME but I don't seem to get much feedback on Rave Racer, is that normal? Anyone got good settings?

You also need to enable force feedback in test menu for Rave Racer

Il y a 6 heures, Boomslangnz a dit :

WMMT5DX+ FFB Plugin link

Hidden Content

Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

work very good :very-good: thx

Hi 

I am planning to build a Twin Racing cab. I currently have a Logitech Driving Force GT. I use the FFB plugin for a lot of games and know some effects are missing for this wheel. Would you recommend another wheel (for example Thrusmaster T150)?

Thanks

Le 15/07/2021 à 06:13, Gtguy a dit :
  On 7/11/2021 at 8:46 PM, WarPheenD said:

Did anyone manage to get the FFB working for SWDC? I have tried multiple different ways, with no luck. Thanks in advance.

On 7/11/2021 at 10:06 PM, Gtguy said:

Same here. 

Hidden Content

try this and lemme know if it works

Tested this.  Still nothing. 

Same here :triste:

18 hours ago, Boomslangnz said:

Hidden Content

WMMT5DX FFB Plugin link

Hey Boomz, not working for me, I'm getting the hook beep and also FFB in your GUI but not in game, the same with SWDC. My last FFB working and still greatly working game is Storm Racer G. Not sure if I need to update a Microsoft Runtime library or such?

Edited by Andrev

10 hours ago, Andrev said:

Hey Boomz, not working for me, I'm getting the hook beep and also FFB in your GUI but not in game

hm just tested and works fine here

this is for WMMT5DX btw NOT WMMT5DX+

4 minutes ago, Boomslangnz said:

hm just tested and works fine here

this is for WMMT5DX btw NOT WMMT5DX+

Ahhh no wonder sorry my man 🤭

After the test, it is not a program problem. After Demul uses the command bat, ffb cannot work normally.

Hidden Content

What else am I missing?
Does ffb support the demul command?
thanks

Edited by simulate

Bye!
I need help
if I launch the model2 emulator from the folder, the FF is activated, while if I launch from the frontend or from the bat file "emulator.exe stcc" for example, the FF does not start. What could it be?

Hi,

Does anyone know if a G27 works nicely with the plugin? I have a DFGT and it lacks some effects in Outrun (walls) and Storm Racer (no shock when hitting opponents).

Thanks

Edited by holmes

Been trying to get this to work on Out Run and Chase HQ with a Fanatec wheel and mame0221b_64bit and mame0221b_64bit with FFB.Arcade.Plugin.v2.0.0.9

The effects seem to work in the FFBGUI but as soon as the game starts it crashes to desktop.

Tried it with all controllers unplugged and still crashes. As soon as I delete FFBPlugin.ini games work but now with no ffb.

Anyone had any joy with a fanatec wheel?

Hmm spent all night trying it with a logitech g29, still crashes.

Edited by The Hobgoblin

5 hours ago, The Hobgoblin said:

Been trying to get this to work on Out Run and Chase HQ with a Fanatec wheel and mame0221b_64bit and mame0221b_64bit with FFB.Arcade.Plugin.v2.0.0.9

The effects seem to work in the FFBGUI but as soon as the game starts it crashes to desktop.

Tried it with all controllers unplugged and still crashes. As soon as I delete FFBPlugin.ini games work but now with no ffb.

Anyone had any joy with a fanatec wheel?

Hmm spent all night trying it with a logitech g29, still crashes.

download visual runtime all in one package and install

double check your setup cos no one else having crashes

Hello all...I'm new player with FFB

Question :

- How can I play OR2 with FFB? I copy past all file like other game put no FFB...why?

- Many game are note in the list...like Cars or Kodrive... other solution for FFB?

- I play with steering wheel arcade in direct Input vjoy. Does it is possible to have FFB witch PC game?

thanks

On 25/09/2021 at 1:49 AM, Boomslangnz said:

download visual runtime all in one package and install

double check your setup cos no one else having crashes

All good on my side with a Fanatec CSW 2.5, Windows 10, visual runtime as stated above, strong FFB

Il y a 22 heures, POPO69 a dit :

Hello all...I'm new player with FFB

Question :

- How can I play OR2 with FFB? I copy past all file like other game put no FFB...why?

- Many game are note in the list...like Cars or Kodrive... other solution for FFB?

- I play with steering wheel arcade in direct Input vjoy. Does it is possible to have FFB witch PC game?

thanks

Hi,

Outrun is a special case. You have to put some files in a subdirectory (Tecknoparrot directory within the main  teknoparrot directory):

Citation

Help for Lindbergh Games

1) Ensure visual runtime files are up to date. If un-sure then download & install all in one visual runtime pack

2) Copy opengl32.dll to TeknoParrot folder inside main TeknoParrot folder
eg C:\TeknoParrot\TeknoParrot\

3) Copy remaining files in game folder from FFB Arcade Plugin to same folder as elf file

4) Go to elf folder & Run FFBPluginGUI.exe

5) Go to Force Feedback Setup

6) Select device you wish to use under Device GUID

7) Modify any settings you wish & close FFBPluginGUI.exe

8) Run the game and enjoy

If you follow these steps, it should work.

Kodrive is in the list. Are you sure you sure you are using the latest release?

To my knowledge, there is no other option to activate FFB for these games. You have to realize this plugin is a fantastic piece of software which is the result of a lot of work by Boomslangnz. Just be happy that so many games are supported!

Has anyone else had issues with GRID FFB working/not working randomly?

It will work for one race but not the next. Sometimes have to reboot game until it works.

I have no issues with any of my other games, just this one.

Anyone have any idea what it could be?

Edit.

Solved my problem by using an older version of the FFB plugin, (1.5) seems to work for me.

Also, just want to take a moment to show appreciation for the efforts all the people involved in the scene and their time given to allow us all to enjoy all of these games

Big thanks to all!!👍👍

Edited by Chunkymutha
Solved for me

Salut la Room, je viens d'acquérir un Logitech g920..je n'arrive pas à le faire fonctionner sous teknoparrot..

Quelle est la procédure à suivre pour les jeux comme mario kart dx par exemple?

Merci a tous

Il y a 3 heures, maximus69 a dit :

Salut la Room, je viens d'acquérir un Logitech g920..je n'arrive pas à le faire fonctionner sous teknoparrot..

Quelle est la procédure à suivre pour les jeux comme mario kart dx par exemple?

Merci a tous

salut tu as telecahrgé le plugin a placé dans le repertoire de chaque jeux?

image.thumb.png.8dbde405f488d0c6dfc2a6129c67fc1c.png

salut popo 69 j'ai pris ffbplugin et mis le contenu du dossier mario kart DX 110 dans le repertoire mario kart dx dans teknoparrot tel quel...quelque chose à faire aprés au niveau des settings et l'assignation? cases à cocher et à ne pas cocher? merci

Edited by maximus69

popo69 j'ai réussi merci c quoi le reverse axis brake et gaz? ca fonctionne sans cocher les options de direct input wheel settings c'est normal? lol..par contre j'arrive a régler la dureté du volant  avec axis wheel sensibility mais pas  pour que le kart tourne mieux dans le jeu une idée? merci

je pensais a reduire dans logitech hub la plage de fonctionnement du volant et l'attribué à mario kart dx je ne sais pas si ca va marcher..

Edited by maximus69

Il y a 4 heures, maximus69 a dit :

popo69 j'ai réussi merci c quoi le reverse axis brake et gaz? ca fonctionne sans cocher les options de direct input wheel settings c'est normal? lol..par contre j'arrive a régler la dureté du volant  avec axis wheel sensibility mais pas  pour que le kart tourne mieux dans le jeu une idée? merci

je pensais a reduire dans logitech hub la plage de fonctionnement du volant et l'attribué à mario kart dx je ne sais pas si ca va marcher..

je suis en train de remonter une borne et je viens juste de me mettre ce plugin...je l'ai juste testé mais pas optimisé....Dsl

j'aimerai que ce plugin évolue vers la compatibilité Jeux pc...car pas mal de jeux arcade type Blur ou swift....avec le volan qui bouge c'est mieux :)

Still cannot get this to work even after formatting pc.

Im sure you need a game id for the ini. if I delete the game id line from the ini the game runs but no ffb.

I am at a loss as to why everyone says this works but it will not.

Its making me go mad, what am I doing wrong?

Where can I get the game id number??