Boomslangnz

[Arcade PC] FFB Arcade Plugin

30 minutes ago, bandicoot said:

thanks for reply ,

i try lowering maxx ffb but no luck , wheel is only go in one direction

But thrustmaster fix in tekno when using that works fine?

Here's new update to FFB Arcade Plugin to 0.1a

Hidden Content

Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

Read FFBPlugin.txt for changes

Edited by Boomslangnz
  • Thanks 2

Il y a 10 heures, Boomslangnz a dit :

But thrustmaster fix in tekno when using that works fine?

got 2 wheel the thrusmaster work well

But the other one is in a racecab , and its made with an arduino , i have no problem with teknoparrot without your plugin but it's too weak and some game are supported by your plugin

perhaps it's a problem in the code of wheel but it's ok in some other game

Sorry guys, fixed version for Daytona Championship USA. Change button numbers in ini for gears if necessary, or ShowButtonNumbersForSetup=1 to check button layout. Popup boxes will show button numbers when you press buttons or use shifter. Turn off after setup complete

Hidden Content

• Like 1

Cool i test today ffb on game chaseHq 2

Nice perfect Rumble in my Xbox one contrôler

Continue to add new game 🤸

Edited by totoff28

4 ore fa, Boomslangnz ha scritto:

Sorry guys, fixed version for Daytona Championship USA. Change button numbers in ini for gears if necessary, or ShowButtonNumbersForSetup=1 to check button layout. Popup boxes will show button numbers when you press buttons or use shifter. Turn off after setup complete

Hidden Content

The FFB was working with 1st plugin, with 0.1a and with this one is no longer acting. Could you link the daytona.exe patched version you are coding with? thx

Another question: steering, braking, selecting, views changer,  ESC etc. all working exept shifter. Any suggestion?

7 hours ago, Boomslangnz said:

Hidden Content

Daytona works perfect feedback and gears and now when you enter your name it is faster thanks to all working or worked on this keep up the good work :thankyou:

any chance of doing outrun and turbo outrun mame :bravo:

7 hours ago, binkia73 said:

The FFB was working with 1st plugin, with 0.1a and with this one is no longer acting. Could you link the daytona.exe patched version you are coding with? thx

Another question: steering, braking, selecting, views changer,  ESC etc. all working exept shifter. Any suggestion?

FFB hasn't changed at all and works for everyone else who I got to test. Read the readme to get gears working. Depending on your wheel or controller you will need to change button numbers in ini

very nice job

3 hours ago, Boomslangnz said:

Hidden Content

Sonic & Sega All Stars Racing Force Feedback added

WOW thankyou

ID 6 7 & 8 definitely is better with this FFB than when i use teknoparrot FFB

hi ,how optimise the direction in gamepad xboxone in game : Sonic & Sega All Stars Racing 

direction are bad , why ?? ,car go to little left alone

ton jeu est mal calibré dans le TEST Mode, va le regler !

Edited by WildWolf

cool merci wild

yes j'ai recalibré et ca marche bien

et j'ai mis en french meme ;-)

tchusss et merci a toi :very-good:

On ‎7‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 12:12 PM, Boomslangnz said:

Hm properly not to be honest but you should be able to run it fullscreen without game loader. I don't use that and get fullscreen fine

Otherwise I've added some stuff for Daytona Championship over last 24hrs. Gears will work across ABXY on controllers or x360ce and LB and RB will use sequential, escape will exit game and got menu controls working too

I runs like this for me if i run the game.exe battlegear.png.80dbe9e467466e8a3023a649fb1de31e.png

-Daytona Championship USA (FFB modification by Jackchen required, Disable x360ce FFB!) [dinput8.dll into game exe folder]

Where to get the FFB Modification by Jackchen?

Anybody with a link?

Guys i followed the instructions on the first page but it seems i am missing something. As a test i tried my hands on Sega Rally 3 TP copied the dinput8.dll into game exe folder and rest of the .dll files in the exe folder and the root of the main game folder (just to be sure) now i ticked enable FFB in TP but nothing happened. Do i need to edit something in the ffb.ini file? The deviceGUID field is empty, do i need to put something in it? If so where can i find the deviceGUID of my xbox 360/xbox one controllers? I don't use wheels.

What a great post by the way! Never thought some of these arcade games could get an FFB support. Now it's about time that these geniuses somehow figure out to configure the FFB for "impulse triggers" on the Xbox One Controller that will be a big win for all of us! :very-good:

Untick enable ffb in teknoparrot. Ensure logging=1 in FFBPlugin.ini and load a game. Exit after a few seconds then read log.txt. copy guid for your device into FFBPlugin.ini and you can turn logging off after that if you wish. Now play game and enjoy 

I'll have to look into impulse triggers, forgot about them lol

• Like 1

Great work, big improvement over the default TP plugin. However, when I start any game using this plugin, the wheel rotation I have set on my G29 is overriden (from 270 degrees where I set it in the logitech software, fairly standard for most games, back to the default of 900 degrees). This makes turning really difficult as I have to over-rotate and I've had to stop using the plugin for the time being, I have not had this problem with the built-in TP plugin. Any chance wheel operating degrees could be set in the ini? Or any another solution?

5 hours ago, notoriousviv said:

Great work, big improvement over the default TP plugin. However, when I start any game using this plugin, the wheel rotation I have set on my G29 is overriden (from 270 degrees where I set it in the logitech software, fairly standard for most games, back to the default of 900 degrees). This makes turning really difficult as I have to over-rotate and I've had to stop using the plugin for the time being, I have not had this problem with the built-in TP plugin. Any chance wheel operating degrees could be set in the ini? Or any another solution?

uh that's wierd. I use a Logitech G920 here and have it set to 270 degree and it works fine

Plugin should not modify your wheel rotation at all

Hm try this perhaps, In the logitech software click on the wheel and up the top it will say Profiles

ensure Default Profile (the one set to 270 degree) is set as Persistent aswell as Default then save profile

Ive not heard this complaint before so Im afraid it's something at your end if that does not fix it

Le ‎05‎-‎08‎-‎2018 à 20:21, reinhold a dit :

-Daytona Championship USA (FFB modification by Jackchen required, Disable x360ce FFB!) [dinput8.dll into game exe folder]

Where to get the FFB Modification by Jackchen?

Anybody with a link?

no one has the solution to this? :)

20 hours ago, Boomslangnz said:

Untick enable ffb in teknoparrot. Ensure logging=1 in FFBPlugin.ini and load a game. Exit after a few seconds then read log.txt. copy guid for your device into FFBPlugin.ini and you can turn logging off after that if you wish. Now play game and enjoy 

Yeah please kindly look into the impulse triggers. I'll be more than happy to get them working.

20 hours ago, Boomslangnz said:

I have noticed my cars after using this plugin kinda pull slightly to left. Changing the Stooz setting in TP didn't help either. Any solution to that? Also some games have a rather weak FFB and i want to increase them, how can the FFB increased? Is it mandatory to untick FFB in TP to work? The FFB works with the tick onto the FFB option.

Well if you tick ffb in teknoparrot then you are using that ffb built in, not FFBPlugin.

As for vehicle moving to left, most likely you need to calibrate in test menu

For weak ffb, raise min ffb value

Edited by Boomslangnz

On 8/5/2018 at 2:38 AM, Boomslangnz said:

Make a bat file game.exe _MTS_FULL_SCREEN_

Going through the same problem. I had a batch file with the almost the same name except game named as "game4.exe MTS_FULL_SCREEN_. It didn't launch so i created a new batch file replacing "game4" with "game" and now it says "this app can't run on your pc". Any clues as what to do. Have i missed out any key step? One thing to note, i had 2 game exes one named "game.exe" other named "game4.exe" and renamed "game4.exe" as "game.exe".

strange i only have game.exe not game4.exe   maybe download another version and try

1 hour ago, Moksi said:

strange i only have game.exe not game4.exe   maybe download another version and try

Does this game work on Win 10?

Thanks Boomslangnz for all your hard work on this.  It makes racing games so much more fun (even you're just using a 360 controller).  Games I'd love to see (if even possible) in the future (not that you're taking requests:)):

-Ace Driver (MAME)

-ATV Track (Demul)

-California Speed (MAME)

-All the Cruis'n Games (MAME)

-Club Kart Europeon Session (Demul)

-Fast & Furious Super Bikes (PC arcade)

-Motor Raid (Sega Model 2)

-Off Road Challenge (MAME)

-Outrunners(MAME)

-Outrun (MAME)

-Pole Position 1&2 (MAME)

-Ridge Racer series (MAME)

-Spy Hunter (arcade)

-Virtua Racing (MAME)

1 hour ago, dgrace said:

Thanks Boomslangnz for all your hard work on this.  It makes racing games so much more fun (even you're just using a 360 controller).  Games I'd love to see (if even possible) in the future (not that you're taking requests:)):

-Ace Driver (MAME)

-ATV Track (Demul)

-California Speed (MAME)

-All the Cruis'n Games (MAME)

-Club Kart Europeon Session (Demul)

-Fast & Furious Super Bikes (PC arcade)

-Motor Raid (Sega Model 2)

-Off Road Challenge (MAME)

-Outrunners(MAME)

-Outrun (MAME)

-Pole Position 1&2 (MAME)

-Ridge Racer series (MAME)

-Spy Hunter (arcade)

-Virtua Racing (MAME)

Heh well I've sorta done California Speed,Crusn World and Crusn USA. Not perfect really tho but if you're keen I can release