Boomslangnz

[Arcade PC] FFB Arcade Plugin

Il y a 4 heures, LEGEND80 a dit :

@Boomslangnz

Works perfect now! Took MaxForce down to 25 and feels very natural/complimentary now. Thanks!

Hi @LEGEND80,

Just a bit curious,

What wheel are you using?

il y a 5 minutes, Boomslangnz a dit :

Nice one!

Happy to see most people are enjoying it

You should make an easy and short tuto video with your work, it will be very useful !

just tried Daytona championship again when I load with launcher no ffb but have manual gears work but use exe I have ffb but no manual gears

just gears to sort and i will  be  a happy :banana:

Edited by segaoutrun123

On 7/17/2018 at 4:58 AM, Boomslangnz said:

Hm I haven't tried it with game loader all rh at all. Can you try directly on exe? I tested it on jconfig myself as I believe bg4 doesn't load on teknoparrot atm

Yep I will do Outrun 2 SP Lindbergh but wasn't finished in time for this first release. It's on the to-do list

I forgot to say too, for Initial D games, ensure in test menu you set force to 10 in menu

I have battle gear 4 2.08 version, so mean the force cannot work? it can loaded into teknoparrot but i didn't feel any force with my usb generic gamepad

1 hour ago, viperone2020 said:

I have battle gear 4 2.08 version, so mean the force cannot work? it can loaded into teknoparrot but i didn't feel any force with my usb generic gamepad

Hm I'll have to check this on a different pc to make sure it's working correctly and not just on my own pc. Will report back

il y a 24 minutes, segaoutrun123 a dit :

just had a hour on chase hq2 loads better with ffb and it feels great  when you press nitro nearly shook my arm off :lol:

great job you all done :good_job:

Yes the game is really fun now :rolleyes:

Is there a patch somewhere for a better resolution ? The game start in 800x600

( it's not uggly but......) i would like 1920x1080. Thx

glad you are enjoying it guys!

I made a special little addon today to Support San Francisco Rush games on mame for a bit of fun!

only works on 32bit or 64bit 0.199 mame but will work across every San Francisco Rush game including 2049 and 2049SE :)

Hidden Content

Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

• Thanks 2

Il y a 4 heures, Boomslangnz a dit :

I made a special little addon today to Support San Francisco Rush games on mame for a bit of fun!

only works on 32bit or 64bit 0.199 mame but will work across every San Francisco Rush game including 2049 and 2049SE :)

Hidden Content

:very-good: good job! It would be amazing if we can have ffb for virtua racing too. One of my favorite game on mame game library.

9 hours ago, segaoutrun123 said:

just had a hour on chase hq2 loads better with ffb and it feels great  when you press nitro nearly shook my arm off :lol:

great job you all done :good_job:

What wheel do you use buddy

16 hours ago, Boomslangnz said:

Hidden Content

Hello ,

I remember seeing you also on the Arcadecontrols Forum right?

pretty awesome that this also works on Mame , i tried it with San Francisco Rush the Rock

it isnt working now , i checked the log but i dont know what the problem is

DLLMAIN ENTERED
process name:
G:\Multimedia\Games\HyperSpin\Emulators\MAME\MAME 0.199\mameui64.exe
default centering & friction values:
dll process attach:
G:\Multimedia\Games\HyperSpin\Emulators\MAME\MAME 0.199\mameui64.exe
loading original library...
C:\Windows\system32\dinput8.dll
library loaded
creating ffb loop thread...
Before CreateThread
After CreateThread
In FFBLoop
in initialize
numJoysticks =
Joystick: 0 / Name: ATRAK Device #1 / GUID: 09d20116000000000000504944564944

Joystick: 1 / Name: Logitech G27 Racing Wheel USB / GUID: 6d049bc2000000000000504944564944

Joystick: 2 / Name: T.Flight Hotas X / GUID: 4f0408b1000000000000504944564944

disabling all current FFB effects
setting haptic gain to 100
setting haptic auto center to 0
creating base effects...
Initialize() complete
Setting DefaultCentering & DefaultFriction forces...
Entering Game's FFBLoop loop
got value:
got value:
got value:
got value:
got value:
got value:
got value:
got value:
got value:
got value:

Does the log receive values at all after awhile or stays at 0? 

I haven't tried it via mameui64, I was using mame binary directly off site. Also can you see what the window name is when running via mameui64? I set up code to look at that and if it changed when via mameui64 that will be the problem

13 minutes ago, Boomslangnz said:

Does the log receive values at all after awhile or stays at 0? 

I haven't tried it via mameui64, I was using mame binary directly off site. Also can you see what the window name is when running via mameui64? I set up code to look at that and if it changed when via mameui64 that will be the problem

yes the values stays  0

with ahk spy  :  MAME: San Francisco Rush: The Rock (boot rom L 1.0, GUTS Oct 6 1997 / MAIN Oct 16 1997) [sfrushrk]
                         ahk_class MAME
                         ahk_exe mameui64.exe

Edited by Moksi

Hm that seems right I think. 

Any chance you could try via mame 64bit binary on official site instead of mame64ui?

Would narrow down what problem could be 

Edited by Boomslangnz

1 hour ago, Boomslangnz said:

Hm that seems right I think. 

Any chance you could try via mame 64bit binary on official site instead of mame64ui?

Would narrow down what problem could be 

Yes through the binary the FFB works !

This is great hope to play more titles with the Feedback

Any chance you could make this work for Daytona usa championship with one of the launchers it works with the Daytona.exe but you lose using manuel gears

and if you use the launcher you got gears but no ffb if it can be done that would be great :amen:

• Haha 1

... i'm so sad,
no way to obtain any kind of FFB effect on my Logitech Driving Force pro using your Plugin.
By the log file it seem correctely recognized:

Joystick: 0 / Name: Logitech Driving Force Pro USB / GUID: 6d0498c2000000000000504944564944

creating base effects...
Initialize() complete

Tested san francisco (various version)  on Mame, and SR3 with TP
 Any suggestion? Or simply my ( a bit old ) wheel is not supported?

Thx

Il y a 3 heures, segaoutrun123 a dit :

Any chance you could make this work for Daytona usa championship with one of the launchers it works with the Daytona.exe but you lose using manuel gears

and if you use the launcher you got gears but no ffb if it can be done that would be great :amen:

Rassure moi tu utilise quand meme x360ce ou un truc du genre? avec ton L2M2 pour daytona

Edited by bandicoot

@GINZU sur CHASE HQ 2 lors de la calibration du volant il va bien a gauche et a droite tout seul? moi il va a gauche mais pour la calibration a droite il va a gauche aussi , sur TEKNOPARROT j'ai pas ce probleme la juste que ça manque de patate dommage sinon c'était perfect.

5 hours ago, binkia73 said:

... i'm so sad,
no way to obtain any kind of FFB effect on my Logitech Driving Force pro using your Plugin.
By the log file it seem correctely recognized:

Joystick: 0 / Name: Logitech Driving Force Pro USB / GUID: 6d0498c2000000000000504944564944

creating base effects...
Initialize() complete

Tested san francisco (various version)  on Mame, and SR3 with TP
 Any suggestion? Or simply my ( a bit old ) wheel is not supported?

Thx

Hm no it should work on driving force pro fine I think. Think that's what spazzy tested his ffb on

As long as you have copied all files to mame folder and using the 0.199 mame binary on official site either 32bit or 64 then it should work fine on San Francisco.  You have put guid number to ini file?

Il y a 1 heure, bandicoot a dit :

@GINZU sur CHASE HQ 2 lors de la calibration du volant il va bien a gauche et a droite tout seul? moi il va a gauche mais pour la calibration a droite il va a gauche aussi , sur TEKNOPARROT j'ai pas ce probleme la juste que ça manque de patate dommage sinon c'était perfect.

Salut bandicoot...

Je suis pas sûre d'avoir tout compris.c'est quoi ton volant? Moi j'ai un dfgt.

Lorsque je branche le volant il lance sa sequence gauche-droite ok. Mais c'est tout. Peux tu etre plus precis?

Pour chaseHQ2, il faut au moins une fois faire le calibrage du volant sinon le jeu ne se lance pas. Pour le ffb, il fonctionne impec.

il y a une heure, segaoutrun123 a dit :

yes still use x360ce for Daytona :very-good:

ok you're not french i think , thanks for your reply.

With Aganyte we work on an other board to replace L2M2 , ( Aganyte is the master , i'm just a tester :) ) i'll try tomorrow with 360ce , with this we don't use the logitech  but an arduino if you love your configuration with this update you will gain a really good thing no oscillation on wheel , a little out of discution but need to know 

il y a 13 minutes, ginzu a dit :

Salut bandicoot...

Je suis pas sûre d'avoir tout compris.c'est quoi ton volant? Moi j'ai un dfgt.

Lorsque je branche le volant il lance sa sequence gauche-droite ok. Mais c'est tout. Peux tu etre plus precis?

Pour chaseHQ2, il faut au moins une fois faire le calibrage du volant sinon le jeu ne se lance pas. Pour le ffb, il fonctionne impec.

mon volant est du coup un peu chelou , moi il fait sa sequence a gauche et pour la droite il continue a faire une sequence a gauche  donc pour toi ça semble OK etrangement sur TEKNOPARROT il fait bien la sequence gauche droite 

Mon volant a evolué de L2M2 ( logitech du coup ) a un module arduino mais comme tu peus le lire plus haut on est en plein test avec un certain AGANYTE d'un autre forum arcade , je cherche a pigé 

Il y a 2 heures, bandicoot a dit :

mon volant est du coup un peu chelou , moi il fait sa sequence a gauche et pour la droite il continue a faire une sequence a gauche  donc pour toi ça semble OK etrangement sur TEKNOPARROT il fait bien la sequence gauche droite 

Mon volant a evolué de L2M2 ( logitech du coup ) a un module arduino mais comme tu peus le lire plus haut on est en plein test avec un certain AGANYTE d'un autre forum arcade , je cherche a pigé 

Ah ah! :very-good::ptdr: Aganyte!!!!

Mais oui! Aganyte de gamoover.

Aganyte  est un expert dans ce domaine : ( montage de volant, cartes pcb et L2M2, moteur happ).

D'ailleur l'un de mes premiers projets etait de monter un moteur happ en lieu et place de celui fournit avec le driving force. Tout ca controllé par un module alimentation brushless ( je ne me souviens plus du therme exact), je n'ai jamais mener le projet au bout. 

Par contre je pige toujours pas. Tu me dit que le volant fait sa sequence d'initialisation a chaque fois que tu demarre un.nouveau jeu.... ?

edit: chez moi, le dfgt fait une séquence droite-gauche-droite quand je le branche et puis c'es tout.

Edited by ginzu
  • Like 1

Hi All,

I wander if you can help me please. I am trying to get the rumble working on Sega Rally 3, using my Xbox 360 controller. It will not work for me using Teknparrot (I get a message saying fricton control not enabled, force feedback not supported) and when i load Sega Rally using Game Loader Rh i cannot control the game at all using the Xbox 360 pad.

Thanks in advance for any help

Steven