spiderzsoft

Arcade Adaptation for PC Games

9 minutes ago, darksabre9 said:

thanks dude been trying to look for it 

what do you want for it?  want to make PC game into arcade? :P:P  if you want to make arcade system then 1st you should try overlay test or image in any game during full screen....

On 5/19/2019 at 10:59 PM, spiderzsoft said:

what do you want for it?  want to make PC game into arcade? :P:P  if you want to make arcade system then 1st you should try overlay test or image in any game during full screen....

yep but i am curious about how to do this for pc ports of arcade games, and can you teach me more about overlay test?

1 hour ago, darksabre9 said:

yep but i am curious about how to do this for pc ports of arcade games, and can you teach me more about overlay test?

overlay only for showing text and image during games full screen.. you can google search and find lot of overlay api dll for Direct-X-9 games.... when you know how to show text or image in game then you must be knowledge about  Cheat Engine + Lua Scripts to find text and memory value in process game exe....  so learn  Cheat Engine + Lua Scripts to make PC games modification into arcade.... Here is hiryu69 is  expert in this field but He don't teach and share his knowledge to others...

Tip:: AHK gui works some games for overlay text or image + ahk also block keys or joyed button.

For example OpenBOR Final Fight LNS 3.1 Game... Player 1 Start Button is Enter so block ENTER Button by  AHK. when you insert Coin like Credit (s) :1  Then AHK allow Enter button... other wiseCredit (s) : 0 AHK block ENTER Button and ENTER is disable whenever not insert coin for Credit (s)

Hope this help some ideas:

sorry my bad English.. hope you understand it :very-good:

Untitled.jpg

Edited by spiderzsoft

3 hours ago, spiderzsoft said:

overlay only for showing text and image during games full screen.. you can google search and find lot of overlay api dll for Direct-X-9 games.... when you know how to show text or image in game then you must be knowledge about  Cheat Engine + Lua Scripts to find text and memory value in process game exe....  so learn  Cheat Engine + Lua Scripts to make PC games modification into arcade.... Here is hiryu69 is  expert in this field but He don't teach and share his knowledge to others...

Tip:: AHK gui works some games for overlay text or image + ahk also block keys or joyed button.

For example OpenBOR Final Fight LNS 3.1 Game... Player 1 Start Button is Enter so block ENTER Button by  AHK. when you insert Coin like Credit (s) :1  Then AHK allow Enter button... other wiseCredit (s) : 0 AHK block ENTER Button and ENTER is disable whenever not insert coin for Credit (s)

Untitled.jpg

Dude i really appreciate the help. Currently i have no knowledge of this, but i was really curious about this and you helped me out a bit. Hopefully i can get good at doing this. BTW your English is great keep it up dude ^_^

On 10/07/2018 at 6:21 AM, spiderzsoft said:

Hi friends,

any body convert PC games into Arcade Adaptation like insert coin system? is there any Programmer or Coder do this? i have some arcade adapted games .Tekken4 - Tekken 5 - Takken6, KOFIM2 - Street FIghter VS Tekken etc... now a days trying to convert Tekken7. if you are interested or any Ideas please share with here thanks.

Untitled.gif.85dd9caa011b767c1d82624f88644130.gif

1.jpg

2.jpg

Mudee.gif

yeah i found since these street fighter and tekken and dead or alive games started coming in for the pc in high quality from about the mid 00's,  i would have to say that street fighter  X tekken  is head and shoulders above any of them still. though i have Ultra street fighter IV and its pretty good. but there was something superior about the 2012 Street Fighter X Tekken PC game.  like they spent real quality time on the thing and just made it right.

Edited by trouby

Le 21/05/2019 à 17:03, spiderzsoft a dit :

Untitled.jpg

Man, can you upload you AHK file please?

Tks!

The page with instructions is offline, i found this online:

https://freesoft.dev/program/99695039

• Like 1

Good job mate.

@danielferr

On 15/07/2018 at 10:38 PM, NoKey said:

Tatsunoko vs. Capcom - Other best fighting game.

Thanks for informations.

you add nothing nokey  stop trying to look important

• Like 1

Zavallı bir itsin. Go to google translate moron.

translated ya mum the other night gaybo 😂🤣  btw ur rig sucks i5?  pfft   duo? lmfao

Soon coming on PC