Aller au contenu
spiderzsoft

Arcade Adaptation for PC Games

Messages recommandés

Hi friends,

any body convert PC games into Arcade Adaptation like insert coin system? is there any Programmer or Coder do this? i have some arcade adapted games .Tekken4 - Tekken 5 - Takken6, KOFIM2 - Street FIghter VS Tekken etc... now a days trying to convert Tekken7. if you are interested or any Ideas please share with here thanks.

Untitled.gif.85dd9caa011b767c1d82624f88644130.gif

1.jpg

2.jpg

Mudee.gif

• Like 1

thats would be wesome, i have some works on my youtube channel, but they are still unfinished and with some bugs (but very playable) i like to skip all menus, and change the words of PRESS START for INSERT COIN , Coin counter, etc..... i dont use save states, just memory editing with C.E and lua.

• Like 3

On 7/10/2018 at 2:39 AM, emulor said:

Demulshooter have implement that idea with key 5 to insert credits in some games... I think is possible with Autohotkey, wait for a pressed key (the start game key) message and continue with pressed key (coin button key).

Or

https://github.com/violentsingalong/InsertCoins

thanks for this. that is very usefull information for me and learn much from these post....

• Like 2

On 7/10/2018 at 1:25 AM, hiryu69 said:

thats would be wesome, i have some works on my youtube channel, but they are still unfinished and with some bugs (but very playable) i like to skip all menus, and change the words of PRESS START for INSERT COIN , Coin counter, etc..... i dont use save states, just memory editing with C.E and lua.

i already arcade these games. same here as you said just playable like an arcade system not original arcade. Dear you are extremely expert and i just copy your ideas and learn from you.

• Like 2

Tatsunoko vs. Capcom - Other best fighting game.

Thanks for informations.