Jump to content
spiderzsoft

Arcade Adaptation for PC Games

Recommended Posts

Hi friends,

any body convert PC games into Arcade Adaptation like insert coin system? is there any Programmer or Coder do this? i have some arcade adapted games .Tekken4 - Tekken 5 - Takken6, KOFIM2 - Street FIghter VS Tekken etc... now a days trying to convert Tekken7. if you are interested or any Ideas please share with here thanks.

Untitled.gif.85dd9caa011b767c1d82624f88644130.gif

1.jpg

2.jpg

 

Mudee.gif

  • Like 7
  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

thats would be wesome, i have some works on my youtube channel, but they are still unfinished and with some bugs (but very playable) i like to skip all menus, and change the words of PRESS START for INSERT COIN , Coin counter, etc..... i dont use save states, just memory editing with C.E and lua.

 

 

 

 

 

 

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

thanks for replying me here... hiryu69 i am your big fan bro and i follower

Edited by spiderzsoft
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/10/2018 at 2:39 AM, emulor said:

Demulshooter have implement that idea with key 5 to insert credits in some games... I think is possible with Autohotkey, wait for a pressed key (the start game key) message and continue with pressed key (coin button key).

 

Or

https://github.com/violentsingalong/InsertCoins

thanks for this. that is very usefull information for me and learn much from these post....

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/10/2018 at 1:25 AM, hiryu69 said:

thats would be wesome, i have some works on my youtube channel, but they are still unfinished and with some bugs (but very playable) i like to skip all menus, and change the words of PRESS START for INSERT COIN , Coin counter, etc..... i dont use save states, just memory editing with C.E and lua.

i already arcade these games. same here as you said just playable like an arcade system not original arcade. Dear you are extremely expert and i just copy your ideas and learn from you.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tatsunoko vs. Capcom - Other best fighting game.

 

Thanks for informations.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi everyone, this is a little Project to convert ps2/gamecube,psx1 etc.. or pc games to work like arcade games, this is one of the games (yes I know is there an arcade version) but is just for show my project, I will try to upload all my projects, there are a few bugs, but they are very playable.

 

KOF 2002 ps2toarcade

-skipped all menus (except the first one, when load the memory card)

-coin function

-insert coin display

How to make the game work

Just decompress the ps2 emulator.rar and put the iso inside (where the pscx2 executable)

Map the controls, IMPORTANT: the player 1 select button will be the coin button, DON’T USE THIS BUTTON FOR OTHER FUCTION!

Don’t map the player 2 select button.

Map the other keys as you want

Now run the kof2k2.exe and enjoy

If you find problems running the kof2k2.exe. try running the Arcade.exe instead

But remember to run this when the load screen appears, now press F in your keyboard to load the system correctly

With the ESC keyboard, will close the game.

 

LINKS:
PS2  emulator and executables
https://mega.nz/#!essWwIgZ!Q38N3uUh_pJNWuEKFMQt1SWMVcxl7G1kRXQU4OQHal0

 

GAME PS2 ISO (KOF2002 USA ver):

https://mega.nz/#!yo1gXIqa!9pmidIFwRqi09b4rwoDV9fMk2MAaTKobxo5yDd0gKlg

https://mega.nz/#!y912TShI!3Ykdba4EC7Ah8QYZhgSJ0g9L6kx3DGpXzoPXV0GU1z4

https://mega.nz/#!O1kUgQ7A!35ZwPbMcriHce4rgBBzzZ5QBp4xE0F0MHAtvpGpwLF0

https://mega.nz/#!K11kTISI!KWHmLMpSsgKB-yD5legKqVFmkDOX943TStuEwdAzehU

 

VIDEO:

 

Edited by hiryu69
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/30/2018 at 12:12 AM, hiryu69 said:

 

that is very appreciated work for me and my friends. finally you share your project. Extremely Thanks for this gr8 sharing

 

Here is highly compressed kof2002PS2 iso

https://mega.nz/#!s0r2h!HL0FlJtZJRiBlEHrO0f__603!Vxlu6EHEKzRrO0fNsrZLM

Edited by spiderzsoft
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

working in KOF XIV
finally i can skip the main menu 

added Intro Video After Snk Logo
added " please insert coin" in title,change when coin is inserted to "press start button" and BGM activates
change button layout for A,B,C like the arcade (i know the nesica version uses lp,hp etc, but i don like it)
when press start the game enter directly to arcade mode, you can join in this mode, but the game frezzes in result screen sadly
there is a lot of issues and bugs if the player 2 tries to play in arcade mode , but i think i will fix it


i need little help!, i want to know is someone know how to edit the GFX files (Scaleform gfx) that will be very useful for finish this mod,  i actually uses the JPEXS flash decompiler, but when try to save changes in the action script always fails x__x.

Edited by hiryu69

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, hiryu69 said:

working in KOF XIV
finally i can skip the main menu 

added Intro Video After Snk Logo
added " please insert coin" in title,change when coin is inserted to "press start button" and BGM activates
change button layout for A,B,C like the arcade (i know the nesica version uses lp,hp etc, but i don like it)
when press start the game enter directly to arcade mode, you can join in this mode, but the game frezzes in result screen sadly
there is a lot of issues and bugs if the player 2 tries to play in arcade mode , but i think i will fix it


i need little help!, i want to know is someone know how to edit the GFX files (Scaleform gfx) that will be very useful for finish this mod,  i actually uses the JPEXS flash decompiler, but when try to save changes in the action script always fails x__x.

an other hard work really appreciated... may be some one help you in these issues or you solve your

self in future. keep it up Bro wish You all the best.

Edited by spiderzsoft
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎7‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 11:21 PM, spiderzsoft said:

Hi friends,

any body convert PC games into Arcade Adaptation like insert coin system? is there any Programmer or Coder do this? i have some arcade adapted games .Tekken4 - Tekken 5 - Takken6, KOFIM2 - Street FIghter VS Tekken etc... now a days trying to convert Tekken7. if you are interested or any Ideas please share with here thanks.

Untitled.gif.85dd9caa011b767c1d82624f88644130.gif

1.jpg

2.jpg

 

Mudee.gif

great work plz upload these games 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

and also tekken 7 don't gave 2p option in any mode except vs battle what should we do with thtat

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

KOF 2002 UM ps2toarcade
whats new in this mod?

Arcade mode enabled (you can challenge if credits are present)
3D Backgrounds
fixed some stages
training mode (with timer, and you can challenge)
code to unlock the bosses
Arcade button layout (A,B,C)

 

GAME ISO (tougeki version)
https://mega.nz/#!ioVGRIxI!KU4NY8OAnmVsewlFWJanBroxs1Ei-CxzF9pEs1lod2s

https://mega.nz/#!6lcF2AYK!x0umChqfOdQUZ0N2aHxgDOcl00mn1b55Ulb8-t-W-0U

https://mega.nz/#!CpckBI4A!3oKB22oX32ABPy5O8UvM_glQkVQd1pfHT_SqO0ddg1A

 

Launcher emulator:
https://mega.nz/#!a4sA0ZJB!I14AbSNweKlAbE0W6VLBC29rfqjDIKOva0QmXsOFQ3Y

 

Operators manual (spanish):

https://mega.nz/#!a4sA0ZJB!I14AbSNweKlAbE0W6VLBC29rfqjDIKOva0QmXsOFQ3Y

 

sadly im very bussy and i cant finish my other projects to share, but if someone is interesed in other game(can be in the list or not), just tell me and i will try to finish him.

 

mods to arcade  are:

Sengoku Basara X (glitch in the main screen, some time hangs)

KOF evolution (after a time you cannot move player 2)
Metal slug XX (player randomly stop moving)
King of fighters XIV (working for player 1, but no in player 2)
Fighting Jam evolution (glitch in main screen)
Tatsunoko vs Capcom (need to update the dolphin version)


 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

thanks for updating this. but kof2002um and kof2002 road to revenge both are already in Nesica arcade.

Edited by spiderzsoft

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/29/2018 at 3:57 AM, hiryu69 said:

KOF 2002 UM ps2toarcade
whats new in this mod?

Arcade mode enabled (you can challenge if credits are present)
3D Backgrounds
fixed some stages
training mode (with timer, and you can challenge)
code to unlock the bosses
Arcade button layout (A,B,C)

 

GAME ISO (tougeki version)
https://mega.nz/#!ioVGRIxI!KU4NY8OAnmVsewlFWJanBroxs1Ei-CxzF9pEs1lod2s

https://mega.nz/#!6lcF2AYK!x0umChqfOdQUZ0N2aHxgDOcl00mn1b55Ulb8-t-W-0U

https://mega.nz/#!CpckBI4A!3oKB22oX32ABPy5O8UvM_glQkVQd1pfHT_SqO0ddg1A

 

Launcher emulator:
https://mega.nz/#!a4sA0ZJB!I14AbSNweKlAbE0W6VLBC29rfqjDIKOva0QmXsOFQ3Y

 

Operators manual (spanish):

https://mega.nz/#!a4sA0ZJB!I14AbSNweKlAbE0W6VLBC29rfqjDIKOva0QmXsOFQ3Y

 

sadly im very bussy and i cant finish my other projects to share, but if someone is interesed in other game(can be in the list or not), just tell me and i will try to finish him.

 

mods to arcade  are:

Sengoku Basara X (glitch in the main screen, some time hangs)

KOF evolution (after a time you cannot move player 2)
Metal slug XX (player randomly stop moving)
King of fighters XIV (working for player 1, but no in player 2)
Fighting Jam evolution (glitch in main screen)
Tatsunoko vs Capcom (need to update the dolphin version)


 

 

I'd like to try Tatsunoko vs Capcom sometime, thanks for your hard work!

 

Also, the links for the launcher emulator and operator manual are the same.

Edited by drummer_a13

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dragon Dance

https://mega.nz/#!KvY3GADa!2C0WtblWgeUxXRvr1vBvKmp_s9K6LCzwxQCY6seQoFQ

 

Note: Not tested from me but they say it works.

 

Untitled.png

Edited by NoKey
picture added

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think this is the game. I couldnt open it in 1809. I havent tried it in 1803 not yet.

Opened in Windows 7.

@soso92

Edited by NoKey

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, soso92 said:

Its this game ???

 

Nope this is another game would be cool if you could give this one a try on pc..

 

 

 

It's this one..

Edited by Manson976
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is all turning into the the wrong topic here this is suppose to be about turning none arcade games ie pc games  into arcade by adding certain features.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

wow felt a little humbled by this . this is outstanding!, the length people go to for fun playing games 😁🤭🤔😎👌👌👌👌👌👌😂   i love this , good on you .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

PUYO PUYO CHAMPIONS - 07/05/2019

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@soso92

 

With Super Final Fight Gold Plus, an unexpectedly well done karate-chop-mash-up gem (which actually deserves its own thread) has found the way to Emuline; and I can say for sure that if it weren't for you, I would certainly have missed this fine OpenBOR construction. Thumbs up, plus my vigorous mouse click on the Thank You button!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Le 7/5/2019 à 19:05, Pantherheart a dit :

@soso92

 

With Super Final Fight Gold Plus, an unexpectedly well done karate-chop-mash-up gem (which actually deserves its own thread) has found the way to Emuline; and I can say for sure that if it weren't for you, I would certainly have missed this fine OpenBOR construction. Thumbs up, plus my vigorous mouse click on the Thank You button!

http://fflns.com/index.php?seccion=descarga   here you have an improved version :D

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×