Jump to content
7zxkv

idMacX + Jconfig + JVSemu + SpiceTools + BemaniTools + etc.

Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, POOTERMAN said:

I agree mate, no point trying to play the game until the controls are fixed.

 

Just so damn frustrating as I've (we've) both waited years to play this game at home (just like we did with Chase HQ2) and it's never bloody straightforward is it!

 

 

Here's what the jump looks like when you manage to pull it off (oo-er missus) properly

3ljxwy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, MrThunderwing said:

 

Here's what the jump looks like when you manage to pull it off (oo-er missus) properly

3ljxwy.gif

 

They fixed it in the 06 version of Jconfig:

 

Hidden Content

    Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

 

Be sure to clear out the two bin files when you copy the new version into your H2Overdrive folder and then run Jconfig

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
il y a une heure, POOTERMAN a dit :

@soso92 How's this :)

 

:very-good:

Thank you very much

and I forgot when you have time to do a  two new for Chaos Code -  New Sign of Catastrophe V1.03 & V2.11 NESICA

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Akai Katana Coin Hunter :S

Btw what is flybit discord channel link ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, soso92 said:

Thank you very much

and I forgot when you have time to do a  two new for Chaos Code -  New Sign of Catastrophe V1.03 & V2.11 NESICA

 

I'm not wasting time making multiple icons for different revisions of the same game, just use this one!

 

ddnyl7v-f318d59b-925d-47ea-acec-3ef34afc

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
il y a 8 minutes, POOTERMAN a dit :

 

Je ne perds pas de temps à créer plusieurs icônes pour différentes révisions du même jeu, utilisez simplement celle-ci!

 

of course i understand you are awesone

Thx man :very-good:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Has anyone found a solution to get sound in both stereo speakers yet? Some of us (me included) still only have sound from left speaker. The new H2Overdrive Jconfig didn't fix this. :gene:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wonder if it's connected with what type of speaker setup you've got? I've just got a stereo speaker setup with a subwoofer and the music plays OK through both. Are you using a 5.1 surround setup or anything unusual? 

Edited by MrThunderwing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, MrThunderwing said:

I wonder if it's connected with what type of speaker setup you've got? I've just got a stereo speaker setup with a subwoofer and the music plays OK through both. Are you using a 5.1 surround setup or anything unusual? 

It seems the game is very picky about what sound setup you have, yeah. I have normal Cerwin Vega stereo speakers (no 5.1 sound etc),connected to a NAD amplifier. And this is the only game I have ever had sound issues with so far. :triste:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, POOTERMAN said:

I agree mate, no point trying to play the game until the controls are fixed.

 

Just so damn frustrating as I've (we've) both waited years to play this game at home (just like we did with Chase HQ2) and it's never bloody straightforward is it!

 

have u tried to select Dinput but still normally assign buttons to ur joystick  .... this worked for me and it was the same case with dirty drivin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, mamefan2018 said:

have u tried to select Dinput but still normally assign buttons to ur joystick  .... this worked for me and it was the same case with dirty drivin

I wouldn't have thought to try that, but could give it a go. TBH, I could try this with my racing wheel, I've just not been arsed to get it out the cupboard and set up. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, MrThunderwing said:

I wouldn't have thought to try that, but could give it a go. TBH, I could try this with my racing wheel, I've just not been arsed to get it out the cupboard and set up. 

i just selected dinput ... but used my normal xinput controller and was able to assign buttons .... and it works perfectly fine.

when i select xinput the controls r messed up ... same problem with dirty drivin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, mamefan2018 said:

i just selected dinput ... but used my normal xinput controller and was able to assign buttons .... and it works perfectly fine.

when i select xinput the controls r messed up ... same problem with dirty drivin

No , You have to select, xinput, then save, then bind the controls and save again, 

 

Xinput has diffrent button order, then dinput.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Claymanblack said:

No , You have to select, xinput, then save, then bind the controls and save again, 

 

Xinput has diffrent button order, then dinput.

yes this is what i do normally ... but with dirty drivin and h2overdrive selecting xinput is bugged and controls don't work right ... so i tried just selecting dinput and assigning my controller buttons and it worked and now the controls work fine.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Le 08/01/2020 à 22:42, POOTERMAN a dit :

 

I'm not wasting time making multiple icons for different revisions of the same game, just use this one!

 

 

Hey man can you create a icone for the game : SkullGirl 2nd Encore

Thank's in advance

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, soso92 said:

Hey man can you create a icone for the game : SkullGirl 2nd Encore

Thank's in advance

 

Please use this link to request icons, they take time to make so you're help and support would be appreciated:

 

Hidden Content

    Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

 

Thanks :)

 

ddo3jqn-7ae0b116-aa94-43f4-8079-f12132ee

Edited by POOTERMAN

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 09/01/2020 at 9:50 PM, mamefan2018 said:

i just selected dinput ... but used my normal xinput controller and was able to assign buttons .... and it works perfectly fine.

when i select xinput the controls r messed up ... same problem with dirty drivin

 

Thanks for this dude, you're a legend :fiesta:! I did a fresh install of the game then using J-config 06, configured the controls on my 360 pad whilst keeping Dinput selected and everything works perfectly now. X-Axis is now no longer too sensitive and the jump height works correctly, all without altering the sliders in the additional config screen for Jump height or X-axis sensitivity. @POOTERMAN Gaz my man, you might want to give this a try.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Network play on H2Overdrive can be activated by changing 4th line of Settings2.xml, change last number to 1, 2, 3, for machine 1,2,3 etc.

  <int name="m_uPosition" value="0" />

 

Game Starts with Network Play Enabled: Player X, but appears to be something else needed.  

Edited by Gtguy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, MrThunderwing said:

 

Thanks for this dude, you're a legend :fiesta:! I did a fresh install of the game then using J-config 06, configured the controls on my 360 pad whilst keeping Dinput selected and everything works perfectly now. X-Axis is now no longer too sensitive and the jump height works correctly, all without altering the sliders in the additional config screen for Jump height or X-axis sensitivity. @POOTERMAN Gaz my man, you might want to give this a try.

haha glad it worked for u bro ... it started with dirty drivin ... using xinput controls were mixed and very sensitive .... i tried everything but it just didn't feel right ... so one last desperate attempt i just chose dinput and to my surprise everything worked perfectly fine ...

so when i had a similar problem is h2overdrive i just went for dinput ... and i hope it would work for @POOTERMAN too

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Le 23/11/2019 à 17:11, soso92 a dit :

oui je confirme on peut régler sur 2 boutons différent le brake et le accéléré 

Salut soso92

Il y a quelque chose que je ne comprends pas avec jconfig star wars pour le brake. J'ai tout essayé DInput (Default) et XInput (Xbox Gamepad) ça ne fonctionne pas, seul l'accéléré marche.

As-tu réussi à faire fonctionner le brake avec Jconfig ?

Si tu as une solution je suis preneur.

Je te remercie par avance. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
il y a 34 minutes, Daytona91 a dit :

Salut soso92

Il y a quelque chose que je ne comprends pas avec jconfig star wars pour le brake. J'ai tout essayé DInput (Default) et XInput (Xbox Gamepad) ça ne fonctionne pas, seul l'accéléré marche.

As-tu réussi à faire fonctionner le brake avec Jconfig ?

Si tu as une solution je suis preneur.

Je te remercie par avance. 

Non ça ne fonctionne pas la touche brake est prévue mais elle ne fonctionne pas

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
il y a 12 minutes, soso92 a dit :

Non ça ne fonctionne pas la touche brake est prévue mais elle ne fonctionne pas

Merci pour l'info, tu penses que ça sera corrigé dans l'avenir.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello, if someone use jconfig with Wmmt5, is it possible to enter menu not like in teknoparot? 

And does the save data is working too? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ginzu said:

Hello, if someone use jconfig with Wmmt5, is it possible to enter menu not like in teknoparot? 

And does the save data is working too? 

Not that i know of but you can try these ?

Hidden Content

    Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

Hidden Content

    Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

Edited by petje

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus R playable !!!

 

Lets go island playable



For Further Information Check 1st Page The Post #1

 

 

----

 

For LGI:
 

Change the resolution in the file:
data / Fraw / fwDataDB / fwDataDB_Application.txt

 

and change the first 4 lines otherwise you will have the pointer shift.

 

EXAMPLE: 1280/720 = change by what you want
int, WindowWidth,,, 1280
int, WindowHeight,,, 720
int, RenderWidth,,, 1280
int, RenderHeight,,, 720
int, FrontendWidth,,, 1024
int, FrontendHeight,,, 600

 

Edited by 7zxkv
SOBER post, very last warning.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The hot news of the night is still coming by the spiderman. You need to sleep. lol

@spiderzsoft

 

tenor.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Le 13/01/2020 à 23:54, petje a dit :

Not that i know of but you can try these ?

Hidden Content

    Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

Hidden Content

    Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

Ok, thank you, my objective is to rise up the volume of the music in-game. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Il y a 7 heures, eathearty1 a dit :

Works perfect in windowed mode but as soon as i untick windowed it says direct 3d error and crashes

i dont have any error :gene: work perfect in any Res + windowed and fullscreen ... 

 

Edited by 7zxkv
alors n'en parle pas.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, spiderzsoft said:

i dont have any error :gene: work perfect in any Res + windowed and fullscreen ... 

Thats why i posted the screenshot to show it erroring, i am on windows 10 latest 1909 18363.535 and think maybe this newest update has broken direct 3d 9 support, as i have updated all direct x and visual c's.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, eathearty1 said:

Thats why i posted the screenshot to show it erroring, i am on windows 10 latest 1909 18363.535 and think maybe this newest update has broken direct 3d 9 support, as i have updated all direct x and visual c's.

 

what you set DX res ? try to change and test....
other wise use windowed Mode + Fullscreen Script :gene:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×