Aller au contenu
emulor

Lightgun and Operation G.H.O.S.T.

Messages recommandés

From what I read in the forum, there are many users who put help in make the Game Operation G.H.O.S.T. to work correctly with the lightgun.
I love this type of games and, of all, I only had problems with 2, the Sega Let's Go Island, but with the Let's Go Island 3D already is solved.

Only the Operation G.H.O.S.T. still does not work correctly in fulscreen mode and with the crosshair aim to work correctly.
The aim is not aligned relative to the cursor, and is never correct in fullscreen mode. But using the mouse works perfectly.
In the native mode of the game everything works perfectly, but in a small window relative to the full size of my monitor (1680x1050 16:10).

I have tested the 3 loaders that are here and in none of them I was able to put the crosshair aim to work correctly in fullscreen mode.
Open this topic, so that people who own a lightgun and have the same difficulty can share information / settings to correct the problem.

Many Thanks.

Modifié par emulor
P.S. - If I post in wrong forum, please move to the correct

I have been able to make it run using a combination of DemulShooter, and setting up a custom resolution of 1024x600 with CRU utility + Taskbar Hider + DXWND. More details here:

I will try that later.

But the problem is not have fullscreen mode, that is easy to do with Gameloader All RH, the problem is align lightgun crosshair to the real position in fullscreen mode.

use game loader to set in fullscreen, demulshooter have an offset calibration utility to adjust x and y, try test menu in game and calibrate

i use two wiimote and are very accurate :very-good:

58 minutes ago, aleweiss said:

use game loader to set in fullscreen, demulshooter have an offset calibration utility to adjust x and y, try test menu in game and calibrate

i use two wiimote and are very accurate :very-good:

Don't use the offset menu for that purpose, as stated in the user guide this is strictly reserved for old act lab guns without any calibration utility (because Aimtrak have a calibration process with thr driver/utility)

Just using DemulShooter for the game will be enough to have a proper aim

• Thanks 1

Many thanks argonlefou :fiesta:  PERFECT! Excellent software you gave us!

It's simple, I run Ds_diag to test my lightgun, use Demulshooter and set Player 1 to my lightgun and save.

Create a batch file with DemulShooter.exe -target=ringwide -rom=og

Finally use GameLoader All RH with fullscreen at 1680x1050 :very-good: