Aller au contenu

Messages recommandés

Just updated new version 0.5 with support for Mario Kart Arcade GP DX 1.0. Do not ask for 1.1, I do not intend on supporting it for a couple of months. I should have released this a long time ago, but was very busy and got injured, so better late than never.

The reason why I added support for 1.0 is three fold: TP stopped supporting it in the UI recently and felt it could be useful to have it open sourced (this was before OpenParrot was created), 1.0 and save did not work great in TP before, and I just wanted to show that it is possible to make the game work including save and Banapass with very small and simple code. I know the purists will prefer emulation to patching, but I do not have access to the original hardware or anything that could help me reverse quicker, so patching can still be a decent approach. 20KB without any optimization for size for a loader is not too bad :D

I will rewrite my own JVS at some point to streamline inputs, but patching is fun so far :D

Modifié par ducon2016
  • Like 6

2 hours ago, angelknight010 said:

A brand new loader:)

Thank you!!!

Is there any different from teknoparrot?

Yes, for example for MKDX1.0 the save is offline and located on your computer, not online. It is much smaller and requires less resources sitting at 20KB :D At the same time the loader is very early and small, so it only supports 5 games right now and it is not as configurable for now.

Just try it :D

Modifié par ducon2016

angelknight010

🧨😉TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU, we need a higher resolution for ABC   after burner climax''   3840x2160  is more to my liking

Still with Sega Rally 3 i get the Out of Memory for Tex. when som graphic tries to load. the title screens without 3D works fine. and i can also select track but then i crashes after that.

i run on Windows 10 X64

Core I9 X7900 and Titan X.

Once i have been able to play Sega Rally 3 under TeknoParrot, but then after a reboot it stopped working.

6 hours ago, Mock said:

Still with Sega Rally 3 i get the Out of Memory for Tex. when som graphic tries to load. the title screens without 3D works fine. and i can also select track but then i crashes after that.

i run on Windows 10 X64

Once i have been able to play Sega Rally 3 under TeknoParrot, but then after a reboot it stopped working.

Do you have a log or any screenshot of the error you can share?

Le 27/10/2018 à 15:37, Mock a dit :

i run on Windows 10 X64

I had the same problem after the windows 10 october update (1809). I have downgrade with 1803 version of windows 10 (april 2018 version) and now sega rally work fine. (windows 10 64bits i3 8go ddr3 ssd) (sorry for my bad english)

Modifié par titf650