[DUMPS] Dumps disponibles en miroir / Mirror: Many dumps availables!

lokofer

• Replies 828
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Great thanks mate :very-good:

2 hours ago, Nastyone said:

Sorry,  Noob here.  What will be needed to allow this golden tee image to run?  Will a crack be needed or will it run on something like teknoparrot?

thanks!

Spiderz made it sound like it may be the new GT Go (https://goldenteego.com/GTGo/). I'm unclear what type of protection it uses vs the regular arcade/bar units. If its the same it has a hardware board (CID) with protection and requires a matching HDD so I'm not sure who could crack that.

On 7/2/2020 at 10:01 AM, bojo5150 said:

Spiderz made it sound like it may be the new GT Go (https://goldenteego.com/GTGo/). I'm unclear what type of protection it uses vs the regular arcade/bar units. If its the same it has a hardware board (CID) with protection and requires a matching HDD so I'm not sure who could crack that.

The security chip determines what the hard drive is.   All the go is is 2019 with the go edition bit set in the chip which limits courses and changes some options. If you put a regular say 2019 home chip in it gets all the 2019 courses and options that the current chip supports.   

B7CA22F5-291D-4C37-B264-B367A7C1703A.jpeg

On 6/25/2020 at 3:53 PM, spiderzsoft said:

need to crack it 1st

Good day gentleman.  Is there any way I can help on trying to crack this?  I would love for this game to be playable as it is one of my all time favorites!  

• 2 weeks later...

On 7/1/2020 at 1:13 PM, Visitor Q said:

Sure, her you go mate: https://mega.nz/file/UJR3iAAK#ofVH8t1ir3h8vqvA1OuJCLpXijWYwQ-LLt_YUCv_3Rg

Note: To extract use HDD raw copy tools and save as a img file. Then use poweriso to save to a folder the contents of the HD. 

Note 2: Game runs on Linux and the img file is 244 gigs. Going to be a while before anyone can run this without the original cab!

Edited by student123

WTF, you can race with a Triceratops?  Looks like the greatest game of all time. 

I'm assuming that's the actual arcade footage and it's not playable on PC but maybe I'm wrong, I have the dump but it seems made for linux not PC.

One day I will race as a Triceratops with my steering wheel. 

Edited by Jayinem

• 7zxkv locked this topic
  • 7zxkv unlocked this topic