Jump to content
lokofer

[DUMPS] Dumps disponibles en miroir / Mirror: Many dumps availables !

Recommended Posts

Dear authors of the topic. If you do not delete the link to ARCADE PUNKS in the first message (they have nothing to do with the cloud and all their links are paid), I'll close the cloud!

I own these clouds, and all the accumulated materials are distributed for free, keeping all copyrights to the materials created by different users!
I already asked the author of this topic to remove the link, but remained deaf and blind. Thank you for understanding ;-)
In the clouds, there have been some changes and a lot of games have been added.
 

Edited by Tenebro
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Tenebro said:

Dear authors of the topic. If you do not delete the link to ARCADE PUNKS in the first message (they have nothing to do with the cloud and all their links are paid), I'll close the cloud!

I own these clouds, and all the accumulated materials are distributed for free, keeping all copyrights to the materials created by different users!
I already asked the author of this topic to remove the link, but remained deaf and blind. Thank you for understanding ;-)
In the clouds, there have been some changes and a lot of games have been added.
 

You need to fix half your game lables are worng, with titles on the WORNG system and labled incorrecty

 

For instance FordRacing is LINDBERGH BLUE not a ringedge nor ringwide game

Under TTX2, Battlegear pro 4 tuned professional 2010 IS NOT dumped the 2 dumps of battlegear are the x+ ones.

aka Battle-gear 4 pro tuned, and battle-gear 4

 

this is just 2 examples of ALOT of mislabels.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, atrfate2016 said:

You need to fix half your game lables are worng, with titles on the WORNG system and labled incorrecty

 

For instance FordRacing is LINDBERGH BLUE not a ringedge nor ringwide game

Under TTX2, Battlegear pro 4 tuned professional 2010 IS NOT dumped the 2 dumps of battlegear are the x+ ones.

aka Battle-gear 4 pro tuned, and battle-gear 4

 

this is just 2 examples of ALOT of mislabels.

 

Lindbergh Blue

The Blue is also thought to be identical to the Red, but runs Microsoft Windows as its operating system instead of Linux.

List of Games

  • Hidden Content

      Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.
     (2008)
  • Hidden Content

      Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.
     (2008)
  • Hidden Content

      Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.
     (2007)
  • Hidden Content

      Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.
     (2008)
  • Hidden Content

      Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.
     (2009)
  • Hidden Content

      Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.
     (2010)

The rest of your claims are not washed away ...

Even if there are some nuances of sorting - then in time everything will be corrected.
We tried with CONAMI - the result is not very good - there is not a lot of dumps ...
 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Tenebro said:

 

Lindbergh Blue

The Blue is also thought to be identical to the Red, but runs Microsoft Windows as its operating system instead of Linux.

List of Games

  • Hidden Content

      Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.
     (2008)
  • Hidden Content

      Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.
     (2008)
  • Hidden Content

      Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.
     (2007)
  • Hidden Content

      Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.
     (2008)
  • Hidden Content

      Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.
     (2009)
  • Hidden Content

      Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.
     (2010)

The rest of your claims are not washed away ...

Even if there are some nuances of sorting - then in time everything will be corrected.
We tried with CONAMI - the result is not very good - there is not a lot of dumps ...
 

 

Beacuse wikipedia is never worng

 

Hidden Content

    Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

that was super hard to google page 73 You can see the back of the pcb its a linbreg

 

on top of the fact Iv literally owned and sold 6 of these cabs.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, atrfate2016 said:

Beacuse wikipedia is never worng

 

Hidden Content

    Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

that was super hard to google page 73 You can see the back of the pcb its a linbreg

 

on top of the fact Iv literally owned and sold 6 of these cabs.

 

 

73 page ???

 

I'm not interested in talking about which system the game belongs to, especially from the ONLY ONE person who claims that he is right, without the slightest evidence, facts and photos of evidence.
If it suits you, then let it be LINDBERGH BLUE  ;- )

 

When I have data with a confirmation, this game is necessarily transferred to the "right" system

 

All the best to you 

 

Безымянный.png

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9.8.2018 at 8:29 PM, Hyperscorpio said:

All removed. I can´t find Dark Awake - The King Has No Name

This.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
En 9/8/2018 a las 6:10, Tenebro dijo:

73 page ???

 

I'm not interested in talking about which system the game belongs to, especially from the ONLY ONE person who claims that he is right, without the slightest evidence, facts and photos of evidence.
If it suits you, then let it be LINDBERGH BLUE  ;- )

 

When I have data with a confirmation, this game is necessarily transferred to the "right" system

 

All the best to you 

 

Безымянный.png

Don't pay attention to that idiot, as long as you share the dumps we dont give a horse dick in wich folder is what, we are big boys and can use a simple SEARCH engine and thanks for your effort... personally i thank you a lot for all i have a chance to download, even though the links are dead now :'(

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Tekkenlord said:

Don't pay attention to that idiot, as long as you share the dumps we dont give a horse dick in wich folder is what, we are big boys and can use a simple SEARCH engine and thanks for your effort... personally i thank you a lot for all i have a chance to download, even though the links are dead now :'(

 

Hidden Content

    Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

Hidden Content

    Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

Hidden Content

    Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

Hidden Content

    Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

thanks.
It would be nice to maintain the links in a more definitive way. Is there a reason for the regular change?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Tenebro U rescured me. Awesome job dude. Thank u so much. :)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, 7zxkv said:

thanks.
It would be nice to maintain the links in a more definitive way. Is there a reason for the regular change?

 

The change of links is due to the transfer of materials from one cloud to another. So sometimes the links will change, but I will always update them in this topic.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Tekkenlord said:

Don't pay attention to that idiot, as long as you share the dumps we dont give a horse dick in wich folder is what, we are big boys and can use a simple SEARCH engine and thanks for your effort... personally i thank you a lot for all i have a chance to download, even though the links are dead now :'(

Couldnt have said it better myself

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/11/2018 at 12:59 PM, Tekkenlord said:

Don't pay attention to that idiot, as long as you share the dumps we dont give a horse dick in wich folder is what, we are big boys and can use a simple SEARCH engine and thanks for your effort... personally i thank you a lot for all i have a chance to download, even though the links are dead now :'(

This dickhead has done more for arcade preservation then you ever will, and small things like that DO matter, because false information breads false information key point show me a "clean" download of street fighter 4 AE, that hasn't been patched to remove the need for a crypserver Short answer is it was lost to time, and all the commonly downloaded versions are of course the HACKED/patched one rather then the original files. So your "arcade" dump is literally using console stage data, due to those original files being mislabeled, and never hosted, Iv some what corrected this with some titles, but that's not the point because 1.1 is still missing. 

thus having games wrongly labeled will lead to confusion as some titles where released on multiple systems, It would be completely different if they where lumped into singular archives, like SEGA ect But when you specify them as X and Y you come off as at least knowing what your talking About when thats clearly not the case.

 

Edited by atrfate2016
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Arcade games preservation is of course very important. There is also room for working/modified, fixed dumps. You are missing the point that must have been made to you a million times, criteque and guidance is great but the way you talk to people is shit. Now you may be able to be like that over on 1cc as a mod (God only knows how) but its not welcome here. I personally don't care what you have or know, if you treat people badly then get lost. As is always the case, behind a keyboard you think you can talk and treat people like dirt. Id love to see you try this in real life. Like Zangief says in Wreck it Ralf "I'd crush you skull like sparrows egg". Just treat people well or don't say anything at all...... It's not difficult! 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, fire10 said:

Arcade games preservation is of course very important. There is also room for working/modified, fixed dumps. You are missing the point that must have been made to you a million times, criteque and guidance is great but the way you talk to people is shit. Now you may be able to be like that over on 1cc as a mod (God only knows how) but its not welcome here. I personally don't care what you have or know, if you treat people badly then get lost. As is always the case, behind a keyboard you think you can talk and treat people like dirt. Id love to see you try this in real life. Like Zangief says in Wreck it Ralf "I'd crush you skull like sparrows egg". Just treat people well or don't say anything at all...... It's not difficult! 

 

...touche!  

I definitely enjoy the drama when karma shows up through the words of some Chevalier, you couldn't explain better the concept...

Fire10 you made my day, thanx!!   :very-good:

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/22/2018 at 1:30 AM, fire10 said:

Arcade games preservation is of course very important. There is also room for working/modified, fixed dumps. You are missing the point that must have been made to you a million times, criteque and guidance is great but the way you talk to people is shit. Now you may be able to be like that over on 1cc as a mod (God only knows how) but its not welcome here. I personally don't care what you have or know, if you treat people badly then get lost. As is always the case, behind a keyboard you think you can talk and treat people like dirt. Id love to see you try this in real life. Like Zangief says in Wreck it Ralf "I'd crush you skull like sparrows egg". Just treat people well or don't say anything at all...... It's not difficult! 

Your option is moot when you gladly support people who have stolen work form others for profit and bootleg for a leving. also theres no room for modfied dumps, when if you properly emulate things they dont need to be modfied to run.

Edited by atrfate2016
  • Confused 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, atrfate2016 said:

Your option is moot when you gladly support people who have stolen work form others for profit and bootleg for a leving. also theres no room for modfied dumps, when if you properly emulate things they dont need to be modfied to run.

 

Dooode, did you ever heard the words "girlfriend" and "Prozac"?

...still not sure if it would work in your case but you should really try that magic combo... they say it does miracles... 

 

PS.

...if you download Grammarly maybe the people will have less problem to understand your rants, it's free by the way!

 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, dex77 said:

 

Dooode, did you ever heard the words "girlfriend" and "Prozac"?

...still not sure if it would work in your case but you should really try that magic combo... they say it does miracles... 

 

PS.

...if you download Grammarly maybe the people will have less problem to understand your rants, it's free by the way!

 

PS one married 

2 the only thing wrong was a spelling error in the word living cuz i was typing on a phone.

 

  • Confused 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Il y a 3 heures, spiderzsoft a dit :

is there any body have Groove Coaster 2 arcade ? please share this one thanks

 

Hidden Content

    Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does anyone have the following Daphne Laserdisc games they could upload?

 

Freedom Fighter
Goal to Go
Laser Grand Prix

 

thanks

Edited by stuart2773
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I downloaded After Burner Climax (from the russian link in the OP) and it came as abc.bin.  I tried extracting it and it....well it doesn't look right.  It definitely isn't a windows format, but it's my understanding that game is windows as it runs in teknoparrot.  I have 14-15 games for teknoparrot but I can't seem to get my hands on After Burner Climax....I can't even find it on usenet.....Any direction or help would help me regain my dignity and self respect, lol...ty.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, ToadSNES said:

I downloaded After Burner Climax (from the russian link in the OP) and it came as abc.bin.  I tried extracting it and it....well it doesn't look right.  It definitely isn't a windows format, but it's my understanding that game is windows as it runs in teknoparrot.  I have 14-15 games for teknoparrot but I can't seem to get my hands on After Burner Climax....I can't even find it on usenet.....Any direction or help would help me regain my dignity and self respect, lol...ty.

Use power ISO to extract the bin. keep the disk 0 and disk 1 folders and then direct TP to the abc in disk 0 folder I think. As long as you have windows 10 TP will run the abc game file.

 

Also this is the wrong post to ask this question. Better to ask in the teknoparrot post section.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh wow, when I saw the 9 or 10 disk folders...I kind of gave up....I'm goin try that ty!

Wow that did the trick!

Edited by ToadSNES

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/5/2018 at 3:04 PM, stuart2773 said:

Does anyone have the following Daphne Laserdisc games they could upload?

 

Freedom Fighter
Goal to Go
Laser Grand Prix

 

thanks

these never worked for me. tried mostly everything on xp,win7,w8n10 but no joy. Freedom Fighter and g2g would skip and were unplayable. i would give up on these if i were you! :}

waste of your time dude!

 

Goal to go or gtg as Daphne likes to call it not only is one of the worst games ever although it looked nice alongside space invaders and pacman etc. I gave up on this one a long time ago. It is only 1 player and you press the button when it tells you, but by looking at vids on youtube i can see why it would look like a fantastic game. I guarantee you it is not!

 

The same with Freedom Fighters! (you go through an endless 5 second video loop with no audio. See screenshot to show the 1st second of the loop as i guarantee you will get the same!

 

Laser GP is also a waste of time trying to get it to work.

 

I have to say that you must must be similar to me and want everything to work even if its rubbish. I was gutted when i could not get these working properly in daphne the same as:

 

FIREFOX (arcade game - Like Afterburner well before afterburner with real F1 Tomcat flying background (Actual Movie/Stock Footage of flyby's with added enemies and a terrible hit box icon and a not so nice looking plane to fly but it looked incredible back in the day and the soundtrack was fantastic! - better than most other Daphne titles) - apparently it runs ok in mame?!

 

I think Freedom fighters was released on another console so if you can run that one happy days!

freedom figters video loop - will never work.jpg

 

UPDATE:

Only just found this you can play the game using youtube? LOL :) Really, I swear it. 

Freedom Fighter - Interactive Youtube Game!

Hidden Content

    Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

 

He has a few other Daphne games running and playing via youtube clicking i.e Space Ace,Dragons lair

 

Here is the you tube user who posted them and i think he exported them to youtube but RDG made the convertor's a few years back so it is to his credit also and the you tube user says he thinks they may may go at any time.

Hidden Content

    Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

 

Edited by melodical
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi guys, I'm looking for some Sega dumps like Virtua fighter 5 and Virtua tennis to play via Teknoparrot.

 

If someone can help me find these games it would be very appreciated.

 

Thank you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Rehab said:

I'm looking for some Sega dumps like Virtua fighter 5 and Virtua tennis to play via Teknoparrot.

Check out the Teknoparrot thread here

 

The files are lists after the changelog for each version

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, flashpc said:

Check out the Teknoparrot thread here

 

The files are lists after the changelog for each version

 

Thank you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

anyone here have dumps of maimai murasaki and maimai milk

i have the game files 
but maimai.exe is not dumped

it would run on WXP sp3
but ringedge 2 is needed to run it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×