Aller au contenu
spiderzsoft

[Arcade PC] Elevator Action Death Parade (Taito Type X2)

Messages recommandés

Il 21/8/2018 Alle 20:44, EmuAl ha scritto:

Hey,

evviva le informazioni, ha scaricato l'ultima versione di jconfig ma si blocca ancora nella schermata di caricamento del gioco, ha provato con game.exe e gameloader lo stesso risultato.

c'è qualcosa che devo fare per farlo funzionare? 

idem :furax:

Hi,i'm new to the forum. Does anyone have a solution for this game crashing at the title screen yet? I use windows 10 64-bit amd. Anyone get it working in that? If so, what is the work around? Is their a patch,certain needed settings? Run in compatibility with windows xp,etc? Also The bug/fix dl link is dead. Well....their has to be a solution..

So the patch basically removes the ERRO DIRECT3D error if you remove the Direct3D9 Wrapper settings from JCONFIG... But the game only opens the window, and then closes right away. Any idea what could be happening here? I basically redownloaded the game, extracted the game, extracted the patch into the game folder, but it still doesn't work. I've tried about every combination possible to get it to load, but still nothing... Je parle en français aussi, just in case...