Aller au contenu
Houb

RPCS3 : Les "bons" jeux type arcade parfaitement "jouables"

Messages recommandés

il y a 1 minute, ark216 a dit :

link for the latest wip build?

ici : --> 

Le message, les images et le lien sont :ph34r: caché Inscrit toi pour le voir ou connecte toi https://www.emuline.org/register/

Le message, les images et le lien sont :ph34r: caché Inscrit toi pour le voir ou connecte toi https://www.emuline.org/register/

• Like 1

hey guys so i have been using RPCS3 for sometime testing all the ps3 games i have ... i see no one listed "Scott Pilgrim Vs the world " pretty nice beat em up and one of the few good modern ones would be a great addition to anyones arcade setup

and it runs really well

1 hour ago, mamefan2018 said:

hey guys so i have been using RPCS3 for sometime testing all the ps3 games i have ... i see no one listed "Scott Pilgrim Vs the world " pretty nice beat em up and one of the few good modern ones would be a great addition to anyones arcade setup

and it runs really well

It is listed on the first page at the bottom of the first post

Raystorm HD (NPJB00034) => Resolution 1920x1080 / GPU Texture Scaling OFF / Strict Rendering Mode

Scott Pilgrim vs. The World : The Game (NPEB00258) => Resolution 1920x1080 / Disable Vertex Cache

Short Peace : Ranko Tsukigime's Longest Day (BLES02007) => PPU Decoder : Interpreter (fast)

On 7/14/2018 at 10:55 PM, totoff28 said:

pour info

afro samurai jouable sur la derniere W.I.P

aller messieurs les devs , on continuent comme ca !! cool

RPCS3 For Ever :very-good:

Tried Afro Samurai, the 1st stage works mostly fine, but major performance issues in the 2nd stage/chapter.

3 hours ago, ducon2016 said:

It is listed on the first page at the bottom of the first post

Raystorm HD (NPJB00034) => Resolution 1920x1080 / GPU Texture Scaling OFF / Strict Rendering Mode

Scott Pilgrim vs. The World : The Game (NPEB00258) => Resolution 1920x1080 / Disable Vertex Cache

Short Peace : Ranko Tsukigime's Longest Day (BLES02007) => PPU Decoder : Interpreter (fast)

whoops yea i missed it ...i thought that section was for games not working correctly so i didn't check it out  ... but yea translating that part yea its the games that need specific settings ..

and yep with those settings the game runs flawlessly ... another game u can add is nba jam on fire edition runs well but it does use a lot of cpu power..

Modifié par mamefan2018

Guys i want to run AfterBurner Climax on the latest RPCS3 build, but it's not running. Can you share your settings?

I got hold of 2 AfterBurner Climax files, one is the game and other is the crack. I have installed them via pkg in the settings. Have i missed anything out?

@ark216

no special setting for after burner Climax

just my test in After Burner Climax [NPUB30151]

good game

56 minutes ago, totoff28 said:

@ark216

no special setting for after burner Climax

just my test in After Burner Climax [NPUB30151]

good game

Ok but game is not running on my end. I installed 2 PKG one is the main game and 2nd i had a crack file pkg from a previous download. Still no effect. Am i missing anything. The game does not launch (doesn't compile shaders) to begin with.It previously ran on my RPCS3 0.03.

Modifié par ark216

@ark216

Do you have update wip rpcs3

Last are: 

Install Real bios in emu rpcs3 too..

Install apk and apk crack working for me

Tchusss

Modifié par totoff28

2 hours ago, totoff28 said:

@ark216

Do you have update wip rpcs3

Last are: 

Install Real bios in emu rpcs3 too..

Install apk and apk crack working for me

Tchusss

I downloaded the 0.05 can't remember which build. Also i downloaded the bios 4.2 and already put in the RPCS3. Yes i have the PKG game and PKG crack already. I installed them but game does not run.

One thing i want to overclock my PC (using MSI Afterburner) when playing rpcs3, but RPCS3 crashes when i use MSI Afterburner after overclock settings.

Is there anyway to use some other method to overclock my GPU because MSI Afterburner conflicts with RPCS3?

Il y a 5 heures, ark216 a dit :

I downloaded the 0.05 can't remember which build. Also i downloaded the bios 4.2 and already put in the RPCS3. Yes i have the PKG game and PKG crack already. I installed them but game does not run.

the last bios are 4.82

On 7/16/2018 at 10:33 PM, ark216 said:

Guys i want to run AfterBurner Climax on the latest RPCS3 build, but it's not running. Can you share your settings?

I got hold of 2 AfterBurner Climax files, one is the game and other is the crack. I have installed them via pkg in the settings. Have i missed anything out?

i just tried it works fine here ... but after the game is over u r stuck with  a saving notification but it doesn't freeze or crash u just can't do anything but i guess its minor problem ..u could always restart the game

and the best way to intsall psn games is through psnstuff u can easily download the game and any rap files u need for it

Modifié par mamefan2018

On 7/18/2018 at 10:22 AM, mamefan2018 said:

i just tried it works fine here ... but after the game is over u r stuck with  a saving notification but it doesn't freeze or crash u just can't do anything but i guess its minor problem ..u could always restart the game

and the best way to intsall psn games is through psnstuff u can easily download the game and any rap files u need for it

psnstuff just generates a rap file not the game download. i tried downloading Afterburner from there it just downloaded the rap file but no the game.