Seriously @Mohkerz does not need anyone to defend him, but we need to all cool down and reflect.
1. Mohkerz cannot explain to anyone how to crack / hack a game. This is not a science, every game is different, and different systems require very different approaches. Nesica and TTX are exception to the rule
2. Let's not blow our egos and believe we are entitled to ask anyone anything. Seriously you are asking a highly busy, highly motivated, highly skilled individual to do what "you" want. Let me tell you that kind of people have a lot of stuff on their plate that might be more important
3. He is right. For Hasp protected shit you need a dongle. You need hardware to decrypt Ringedge stuff too, same for many other systems. Try to decrypt and deprotect the Transformers exe without anything. Good luck! For other things having the real hardware helps, believe me emulating an API is way easier when you have access to the original. If not you need to do what I have done for MKDX and find other ways to make things work.
4. He has done I/O for many games before, so what is your complaint here?
5. Batman is a windows game. If you download the protected archives, unpack them, you will see it is Windows
You do nice tutorials, great. Mohkerz do nice cracks and loaders, great. Everyone can do great stuff, backstabbing each other on the forums is not great and not productive. Let's just enjoy ourselves, this is just games at the end of the day.